CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.559 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 maart 2024

Excellent App with really good support

Auto Finesse USA
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
21 februari 2024

Just WOW support, very great customer service!

Mirodemi
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
5 maart 2024

Vaishnavi Trivedi , very helpful support rep.

Regalitos.com
12 maanden gebruiken de app
25 januari 2024

App davvero notevole. Collaboro con CedCommerce da un po’ di tempo e sono davvero esperti e professionali. Un ottima assistenza in grado di affiancarti in qualunque problematica. La consiglio!!

Tiarè
Italië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

After installing the Google Express Integration app for my Shopify store, I experienced a transformative change in managing my inventory. Previously, I was constantly dealing with errors and unsynchronized products, despite my efforts to ensure everything was correctly set up. This app brought an end to those issues, enabling automatic and flawless synchronization of my products with Google

AUMI 4
25 dagen gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

Excelente app! muy útil en todo sentido para tu negocio!

Get Everything Easy store
10 dagen gebruiken de app
15 februari 2024

This is the most incompetent support I've ever had to deal with. They lack expertise in Google and follow templates for everything. If your theme or design does not align with the architecture of their application, they won't even inform you about it. They just go through the motions according to their regulations, and you end up spending your money because your attributes transmit incorrect data. If you're reading this review and looking for an application, consider DataFeedWatch. Their support doesn't waste your time, avoids creating tasks with intentional errors, and everything works perfectly.

EVIQO
Hongkong SAR van China
3 dagen gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 20 februari 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We can see on the chats that our team assisted you with all the queries you had. Your feed and profiles were also made live. Later on, you had a query for mapping sales price and price which our representative explained to you clearly that it can be done in the Profiles section of the app in the attribute mapping step and all mapping options are present in it.

You were also informed that the item ID for the product can be changed in the configuration section. All options are visible but it seems like you are not ready to understand and rated our chats and app as bad even after acknowledging that you did not require further help as the issue was solved.

Please be informed we assist thousands of merchants daily with clear explanations and work hard to produce fruitful results for them and assist them in all queries. If anything is not clear to you yet then you may reach us anytime.

13 januari 2024

I LIKED

Yara fashion
Oostenrijk
10 dagen gebruiken de app
18 december 2023

Customer Service was patient and told be how to better my website.

Leggz Scrubs
3 maanden gebruiken de app
22 december 2023

Amit was very helpful! Definitely helped me figure out a lot of issues with my account!

Sugar Sweet Travel Gear
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app