CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.555 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 december 2023

Customer Service was patient and told be how to better my website.

Leggz Scrubs
3 maanden gebruiken de app
22 december 2023

Amit was very helpful! Definitely helped me figure out a lot of issues with my account!

Sugar Sweet Travel Gear
14 december 2023

I am thrilled with CedCommerce's exceptional service in managing The Bodhi Press's Google Listing, Feed optimization, and Google Ads. My Team expert at Cedcommerce are working for my business need and their expertise and dedication have significantly boosted our online visibility and brought in remarkable results. The team's attention to detail and strategic approach have made a substantial impact on our business. Thank you, CedCommerce, for your outstanding support and for helping us maximize our presence on Google!

The Bodhi Press
2 maanden gebruiken de app
13 november 2023

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
18 dagen gebruiken de app
1 november 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
2 maanden gebruiken de app
14 november 2023

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
15 december 2023

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
8 dagen gebruiken de app
31 oktober 2023

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
Brazilië
7 november 2023

I had a problem while using the app. I contacted the support team and Vaishnavi helped me a lot. My problem was solved in a short time. Thank you very much.

Minihazine
Turkije
10 november 2023

app seems to be working with google, but this is managed by a specialist, also the customer service level is great, always fixing any issues we encountered.

yourbubble.co.uk