Recensies (1.564)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 juli 2024

The support from these guys is fantastic - been with them for 9 months and they are always there to help.

Glow Beauty Case
8 maanden gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

I was having some technical challenges and requested for support, i was so happy about the support i received and my account was set up within minute.

hibamir
Ghana
7 maanden gebruiken de app
21 juni 2024

I had an issue with Google Merch and connected via chat. Instantly, a Google Meeting was set up, and I was patiently shown what needed to be done to fix it. Thank you for the excellent assistance!

Animal Addicts Australia
Australië
12 dagen gebruiken de app
10 juni 2024

Great app reasonable plan prices immediate support whenever required.
Highly recommended.

Luxiface.com
Singapore
6 maanden gebruiken de app
20 maart 2024

Excellent App with really good support

Auto Finesse USA
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
4 juli 2024

Great feed

Roxanna Beauty
3 maanden gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

After installing the Google Express Integration app for my Shopify store, I experienced a transformative change in managing my inventory. Previously, I was constantly dealing with errors and unsynchronized products, despite my efforts to ensure everything was correctly set up. This app brought an end to those issues, enabling automatic and flawless synchronization of my products with Google

AUMI 4
25 dagen gebruiken de app
21 februari 2024

Just WOW support, very great customer service!

Mirodemi
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
5 maart 2024

Vaishnavi Trivedi , very helpful support rep.

Regalitos.com
12 maanden gebruiken de app
19 oktober 2023

Had difficulties with other software apps, that didn't pull information through to Google properly. However, CEDCommerce's Google Feed worked perfectly. Decided to try it on the free plan, just to test it worked, and am going up to the paid plan now. Additionally, had one small issue reported by Google regarding my feed, and before I had the chance to fix it myself, I received contact from CEDCommerce who noticed the error and gave me a fix for it - even without asking. Honestly, I think that's excellent service, and am happy to recommend this app.

Tigglefish.Store