Avaliações (1.562)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de outubro de 2023

Support person Vaishnavi was most helpful in getting all of my products listed on Google.

SatinBoutique
3 meses usando o app
23 de setembro de 2023

Prompt response fast answers! they guided me through the process step by step, Surabhi did an amazing job! and they asked for a follow up to see if the problem is solved.

VivaceVenus
5 meses usando o app
12 de julho de 2023

Fantastic service from the start and still continuing to work with these. We have seen some sales already with our google shopping feed.

Elkssons
Reino Unido
2 meses usando o app
24 de outubro de 2023

Highly recommend CedCommerce Google Feed. Their customer service is unmatched. Readily available to help with any of your needs. Got my Google Merchant account running in no time. The app seamlessly syncs with your shopify store to easily import and keep the feed up to date. Check them out.

Dr. Dave's Primal Essence
7 dias usando o app
17 de agosto de 2023

I had issues for years with disapproved products in GMC. After signing up to CED Commerce we saw these decrease instantly. They have very good online help via WhatsApp. Always so helpful. I recommend to all e-commerce clients with products feed no matter how big or small.

AM EYEWEAR
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
6 de julho de 2023

This the best Google feed app that I have used.
The feed uploaded to Merchant center is perfect and the process is so easy as compared to other apps. All the feed and product info is 100%accurate and the best thing is that the product description are so perfectly transferred with the exact same bullet points and everything. The support is wonderful, they are so helpful. Totally recommended saves soo much time and effort.

AG Designz
11 de setembro de 2023

Excellent support to take my site to the next level and be approved by google to sell online.

Vivian Fong Designs
11 meses usando o app
7 de agosto de 2023

Works and the support is timely and effective. I can't say that about everyone on here. So a happy 5 stars!

The Cleeve Bookshop
Reino Unido
23 de agosto de 2023

This app is a great solution to launching products on Google Shopping. The support team was engaged from the moment I installed the app and helped me solved some areas of Google Merchant Center that needed attention. Highly recommend.

Moss and Bloom
25 de janeiro de 2024

App davvero notevole. Collaboro con CedCommerce da un po’ di tempo e sono davvero esperti e professionali. Un ottima assistenza in grado di affiancarti in qualunque problematica. La consiglio!!

Tiarè