Recensioni (829)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 giugno 2024

Great product, we are very happy with it! Highly recommend it to anyone who needs such functionality on the website.

Tried few other but this one suits us best.

Lanterns-Direct
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 maggio 2024

Natalie, a representative from Reputon, delivered an exceptional service experience. I encountered issues with an app, and she went above and beyond in providing assistance. I highly endorse Natalie and the Reputon apps for their outstanding support. Outstanding job — keep it up.

Orgoman LLC
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
3 giugno 2024

Does what I need it to do. Although it doesn't always reflect Google reviews in real time.

Nor'easter Apparel
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2024

All of my reviews on Google seamlessly integrated over to my website with no problems. It definitely gives a sense of authenticity having the Google reviews scrolling across my website.

TEDDYBAE
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 luglio 2024

The app works great and the support is quick and helpful.

PosterJunkie
Paesi Bassi
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
30 maggio 2024

I have not seen any reviews from customers on this yet so no update on this.

NASEEM PERFUMES USA
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Reputon ha risposto 1 giugno 2024

We sincerely apologize for any negative experience. After reviewing your account, we noticed that your business is incorrectly linked. Our support team has reached out to assist you with the setup.

16 luglio 2024

Great app! Works as it should

Encore Jewellery
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 aprile 2024

It's nice to me thanks for this I just started my online Seller store on Shopify

Gadgets
Pakistan
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 giugno 2024

Awesome app, the most flexible app we managed to find - tried all of the others but nothing is as good as this one.

We would only recommend to the developer to introduce few more versions of the compact rating widget.

Skylight Factory
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

I highly recommend this app! It was super easy to install and customize. Customer service is off-the-charts fabulous. I've just gotten my first three reviews and look forward to many more. The reviews make my homepage look very professional. Thank you!

Radiant Face 18