Omtaler (2 393)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
4. juni 2024

If i could giive more than 5 stars i would. I was having an issue with code showing above my header and couldnt figure out where it was coming from. So i contacted support to see if it was something to do with the SEO. Max connected to my pc and spent at least a half hour or more and told me it wasnt an issue with the SEO and insisted on helping until we could pinpoint where it this extra code was coming from. Turns out it was an issue locally with my system and we able to uninstall the app that was causing the extra code to appear. Great support even for an issue that was unrelated to the services they provide. This is how every company should operate. Thank you max for your dedicated effort to help figure out what was going on.

Performance Auto Technologies
10 måneder bruker appen
31. mai 2024

I am subscribed to your Shopify App for about a month. I have zero experience and not too much time to spend on SEO, even though I know these things are of great importance. It was so easy to follow the prompts on my own and I was able to see how my website performs, which was very informative. I kept on doing what the app suggests, and even without anything extra other effort i was already able to see a change in the amount of views on my new site.
I needed some extra assistance for further improvement, and I contacted the support team. Remy was of great help, and made me feel comfortable in asking for help.
I would recommend Tapita to anyone, especially a newbie like me!

Whimsi
Sør-Afrika
5 måneder bruker appen
23. mai 2024

Great app that greatly boosted my visibility on Google as well as page loading time. Other than that I was amazed at how many things in my store were badly configured or missing. I'm also very pleased with their support as it took a couple of minutes for them to start working on correcting my store. Keep up the great work guys ;)

Alike Pottery Studio
Polen
5 måneder bruker appen
10. mai 2024

First class service from Liam and the technical team. All our critical and technical SEO issues were all fixed within 24 hours and this is all part of the subscription at no extra cost. The speed of our website has also increased to 91% using the Speed Optimizer within the app. We have tried several other SEO apps and services in the past and Tapita has proved to be by far the best in terms of improvements to our SEO, service and value for money. Highly Recommended!

Hothouse
Storbritannia
18. april 2024

Thank you Liam! Initially I was having difficulty with finding out how to let him access my page but he was very patient with me. He helped to fix one of my critical SEO errors to change the sizing of my favicon and and even provided the screenshot so I know what was adjusted. He also offered to make some other tweaks in order to improve my SEO score as well. I'm very happy with this app and their customer service.

OT Helping Hands
7. juni 2024

Great Customer Service, nice and helpful. An excellent app that greatly improved website performance and SEO. User-friendly features make it a must-have tool for website owners. A 5-star rating!

BacklitLEDsign
Kina
11 måneder bruker appen
28. april 2024

hi from germany, as a beginer i started online shopping and by time i did not know that my site need speed and have score and i have no idea about seo. i did not find any app that help me. and then i tried this app and was very impresive and customer service help a lot especially Liam have all under controll and all my questions asked . was very helpfull and Tapita made my store score high as they promiced. try and see for your self . i can really recommend it.

MISSDEULA
Tyskland
4 måneder bruker appen
4. april 2024

I have used multiple SEO and speed apps, but tapita is without doubt the best one I have used so far. All the different sections with their own dashbords makes it clear and gives users a clear overview on what subjects need to improve. They offer great service and assist you whenever that is neccessary. Overall just a really pleasant experience.

cavinci.nl
Nederland
4 måneder bruker appen
10. juni 2024

This app is great. I have been using it for every new website I make for The business I work with and it allowed me to increase my SEO by a ton. The customer service is amiable and (Shout-out to Krystal).

Cosmo Cosmetics
Oman
15. april 2024

I have contacted with Tapita Support to get help and relevant support officer (Liam) who greatly help me, as well as guide me the procedure to fix the error at my site. Who is very helpful and definitely recommend to use this App (Tapita SEO) due to their wonderful and quick customer services.

Almos Sports