Arvostelut (673)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
15. heinäkuu 2024

This app works super well! They are also very helpful on support. Thanks!

Social Citizen
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 16. heinäkuu 2024

Dear Max,

I want to express my gratitude for writing such a fantastic review for our app. On behalf of the entire team, I truly appreciate your support as our customer and for spreading the word about us.

I'm thrilled you find the app's features and support helpful. We're always here to assist our customers and provide support through emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls.

Thank you for choosing our app!

Best Regards

11. heinäkuu 2024

Very satisfied with the app and support, Priya help me with an issue and was solved inmediatelly, I highly recommend the APP

Oli&Carol
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 15. heinäkuu 2024

Dear Alex,

I want to express my deepest gratitude for taking the time to leave such an amazing review for our app. On behalf of the entire team, I truly appreciate your support as our customer and for spreading the word about us.

I'm pleased to hear that you find the app's features and support useful. We are always here to assist our customers, offering support through emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls.

Thank you for choosing us!

Best Regards

3. kesäkuu 2024

great customer service!

Freshfield
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

Dear Freshfield Admin & Team,

Thank you for your kind words! Providing exceptional customer service is always our top priority. We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us.

If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@adnabu.com. We are here to ensure you have the best possible experience with our app and to support you in any way we can.

Thank you for choosing AdNabu!

6. kesäkuu 2024

Tolle App, sehr guter support. Die Mitarbeiter scheinen wirklich bemüht und kennen sich super aus. Die App funktioniert gut und hat tolle Features, wie eine AI, die dabei hilft, die Produkte zu optimieren.

KM Solar - Kimberly Dunker
Saksa
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

DLiebe Kimberly,

Ich bin sehr dankbar, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, eine so tolle Bewertung für unsere App abzugeben. Im Namen des gesamten Teams schätze ich es sehr, dass Sie unser Kunde sind und dazu beitragen, uns bekannter zu machen.

Ich freue mich zu hören, dass Sie die Funktionen und den Support der App nützlich finden. Wir stehen unseren Kunden jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung. Unser Team steht Ihnen per E-Mail, Live-Chat, ausgehenden Telefonanrufen und geplanten Zoom-/Google Meet-Anrufen für die notwendige Unterstützung zur Verfügung. Wir sind hier, um dir zu helfen.

Danke, daß Sie uns gewählt haben!

17. heinäkuu 2024

The functions are very powerful, and the customer service is very enthusiastic and careful. I use this app in both my stores

Divinch
Yhdysvallat
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. kesäkuu 2024

So far so good! Thank you!

KateHaa
Latvia
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 19. kesäkuu 2024

Dear KateHaa admin & team,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well so far. If you have any questions or need any assistance as you continue to use the app, please feel free to reach out. Your satisfaction with the Nabu for Google Shopping feed app is very important to me. Thank you for choosing our app, and I look forward to supporting you further!

Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.

Shubham

16. toukokuu 2024

I have been using it for a while. Although bugs sometimes occur, they will try their best to solve them. Although the monthly rental fee is not competitive, it is overall good and relatively stable.

Linen Times
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 20. toukokuu 2024

Dear Linen Times Admin & Team,

Thank you for your feedback!

I'm glad to hear that you find our service overall good and stable. Please be assured that our team is continually working to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regarding the pricing, we aim to balance cost with the quality of service provided. However, we are always looking for ways to enhance the value we offer to our users like yourself.

Thank you once again for choosing AdNabu!

Best Regards,

27. kesäkuu 2024

Received a free consultation...the app seems to be more advanced than the native google shopping app.

Neonific
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 1. heinäkuu 2024

Dear Neonific Admin & Team,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you found our consultation valuable.

Providing exceptional support is a top priority for us, and we're glad to hear that our team has been able to assist you promptly and effectively. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing AdNabu.

26. huhtikuu 2024

Great app and great customer service!!

Omotesandō Plants
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 29. huhtikuu 2024

Dear Omotesandō Plants Admin & Team,

First of all, many thanks for your kind words about our app support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you for choosing us!

Muokattu 11. kesäkuu 2024

Despite friendly customer service, especially Shubham, I am extremely on it, and angry. I have no more patience with them.
I've been installing their app since June 3. But nothing works. The FR feeds are incomplete and not at all optimal. The other feeds don't work. It was agreed that if I activate a $79 subscription, they should take care of setting this up for me. But it doesn't work and I have to wait. The answer is Shopify's, Google's and other apps' fault, and it's up to me to do things I don't understand. My international configuration is very simple.
If I have to pay $79 a month, I have a right to expect it to work. A lot of frustration and wasted time.
I'll give them another 48 hours.

MAGBELLA
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

Dear Magbella,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your frustration and the issues you experienced with our app. I understand how important it is for everything to work smoothly, especially when you're paying for a subscription.

I want to assure you that all the issues you mentioned have been resolved. I've tried reaching out to you multiple times via email and call to confirm this and provide any additional assistance you might need, but I haven't been able to connect with you.

If you still encounter any problems or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'm here to ensure that your experience with the Nabu for Google Shopping feed app is satisfactory and that it meets your expectations.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your concerns, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Shubham