Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 december 2023

Great product and fantastic support staff. We had a minor issue with the products syncing and it was sorted extremely quickly. We were kept us informed at every stage and always felt like they were treating us like a valued customer. The product is great and helps create an automated feed to Google Merchant Centre. I would definitely recommend this product.

Martin's Nursery
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 6 december 2023

Dear Nicholas, Martin's Nursery admin & team,

I'm thrilled to hear about your experience with our app and support team. Resolving issues promptly and keeping our users informed at every stage is our top priority. I'm glad we could provide you with the assistance you needed and that you feel valued as a customer.

We aim to make creating an automated feed to Google Merchant Centre seamless, and it's fantastic to know that you find our product helpful. Thank you for recommending our app!

If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support your efforts.

Thanks again.

Shubham

31 januari 2024

Wonderful app! This basically takes control of your Google shopping feed (and really any other feed you have) to help streamline improvements to products and campaigns. While I don't understand all the details behind how it all works cohesively (I do recommend adding their Google Pixel app), I have noticed a difference in my online conversions since I started with them. A shoutout to Priya who assisted me with my feed and helping me understand some of the basics related to my campaigns. She was very helpful, kind and patient! Thank you!

Happy Hounds Pet Supply
18 dagen gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 2 februari 2024

Dear Julie,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the wonderful review you left for our app. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our app and for recommending it to others.

I'm thrilled to hear that you find our customer support helpful. Our team is always available to assist you through various channels such as emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls. We're committed to providing the best possible support to our customers.

Thank you once again for choosing our app and for your kind words.

Best Regards,
Priya Singh
Team Adnabu

8 november 2023

As a Shopify merchant, managing product feeds for Google Merchant Center can be a time-consuming and error-prone task. That's where Nabu for Google Shopping Feed comes in as a true lifesaver! This plugin has transformed our feed management process, automating most of the work and ensuring that our product data is accurate and up-to-date.

From the moment we installed Nabu, we were impressed with its user-friendly interface and intuitive setup. The dashboard provides a clear overview of our product feed, including any errors or warnings that need to be addressed. The plugin also offers a variety of customization options, allowing us to tailor our feed to meet our specific needs.

One of the most significant benefits of Nabu is its AI-powered optimization tool. This feature analyzes our product data and suggests improvements to our product titles, descriptions, and other attributes. This has helped us to improve our feed quality, which has led to better rankings in Google Shopping results.

Another major advantage of Nabu is its comprehensive support for Shopify markets. The plugin supports subdomains, custom domains, and subfolders, ensuring that our product feed is always consistent across all of our Shopify markets.

In addition to its automation and optimization capabilities, Nabu also provides valuable insights into our product feed performance. The plugin tracks a variety of metrics, such as feed errors, product approval rates, and impression click-through rates. This data helps us to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions about our product feed strategy.

Overall, Nabu for Google Shopping Feed has been an invaluable tool for our Shopify business. It has saved us countless hours of work, improved our feed quality, and helped us to achieve better rankings in Google Shopping results. We highly recommend this plugin to any Shopify merchant who wants to simplify their feed management process and achieve better results in Google Shopping.

Here are some of the key highlights of Nabu for Google Shopping Feed:

Automated feed generation: Nabu automatically generates your product feed, taking care of all the formatting and required fields.
AI-powered optimization: Nabu's AI tool analyzes your product data and suggests improvements to your product titles, descriptions, and other attributes.
Comprehensive support for Shopify markets: Nabu supports subdomains, custom domains, and subfolders, ensuring that your product feed is always consistent across all of your Shopify markets.
Valuable insights into feed performance: Nabu tracks a variety of metrics, such as feed errors, product approval rates, and impression click-through rates.
If you're looking for a way to simplify your feed management process and improve your results in Google Shopping, we highly recommend Nabu for Google Shopping Feed. It's a powerful and easy-to-use plugin that can save you time and money while helping you to achieve your business goals.

ewtshop
Duitsland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 9 november 2023

Dear ewtshop Admin & Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

3 november 2023

Way more flexible than the free Shopify Google Feed, whose inept design caused my store to be banned from Google. It was easier to have total control over how my products end up in the Google Merchant Center, including shipping, which has always been a pain.

Now it's all running smoothly, and super easy to update with just a click.

The few times I ran into a program, their support got back to me super quick, and I was back up and running in no time.

3D UP Fitters
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 6 november 2023

Dear Michael,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha A
AdNabu Team,

23 januari 2024

Working with Nabu has made the process of managing and optimizing Google Shopping Feeds a breeze. From the moment I started using it, I noticed how user-friendly and intuitive the platform is. It simplifies the complex task of creating and managing product feed data, saving me valuable time and effort.

Nabu's powerful features allow me to easily review and enhance product data, ensuring that my Google Shopping campaigns are optimized to reach their full potential. The platform's data validation and error reporting tools are particularly impressive, as they help me identify and fix any issues in my feed before they impact my advertising performance.

One thing that truly sets Nabu apart is its ability to sync with Google Merchant Center seamlessly. This means that once I make changes in Nabu, they automatically update in my Merchant Center account, eliminating the need for manual uploads or managing multiple platforms. It's an efficient and time-saving integration that allows me to focus on other important aspects of my business.

Moreover, Nabu provides detailed analytics and performance insights, enabling me to track the success of my Google Shopping campaigns. This helps me make data-driven decisions and continuously improve my advertising strategy.

Overall, my experience with Nabu for Google Shopping Feed has been nothing short of exceptional. It has streamlined my workflow, enhanced the quality of my product data, and ultimately boosted the effectiveness of my Google Shopping campaigns. I highly recommend giving Nabu a try if you're looking to take your Google Shopping advertising to new heights!

Jackson JoJaxs®
1 dag gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 26 januari 2024

Dear Josh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with our app services.

15 november 2023

The app is easy to use, enables variants for multiple countries and multiple languages, and supports manual batch changes. It can also be updated automatically. Also, the app will synchronize GMC warnings and can be changed from within the app.
What's more, you can find their online customer service at any time without fear of not knowing how to operate it. Even if the online customer service is not online, they will contact you by email.

Geeksoutfit
3 maanden gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 16 november 2023

Dear Geeksoutfit Admin & Team,

Firstly, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the services we have rendered. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are delighted that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Please be assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will strive to ensure that we consistently deliver exceptional service in the future as well.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

9 januari 2024

I have Nabu installed on all of my Shopify stores and cannot stress enough how valuable they are to my businesses. Excellent customer service for when you get stuck, but it is very easy to figure out and has increase traffic, sales and repeat orders.

Holly Doss Home
3 dagen gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Dear Holly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience with our app services.

Regards,

31 januari 2024

Very helpful team, if you have any issues do not hesitate to get in touch- special mention to Ashwitha A who got my feed up and running after some issues!

Diamond Garden Supplies
Verenigd Koninkrijk
16 dagen gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2024

Dear Brandon,

23 november 2023

The app is working flawlessly but we had a sudden issue on Metas side regarding multi language feeds. I contacted support and was expecting just bot replies or a message saying that they would contact us later but to my surprise a real human reached out. Customer support was great and helpful, no automatic replies and super efficient.

All in all: the app is great and so is the support, highly recommend!

North Outdoor
Finland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 24 november 2023

Dear North Outdoor Admin & Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app services.

22 november 2023

Firstly this app is awesome and so easy to use. But most importantly the customer support is fantastic. When you are starting out getting your products onto Google etc it's not easy. The support team at Nabu have been so patient and helpful. I would give 10 stars if I could. Thanks

milosbackyard
Australië
19 dagen gebruiken de app
AdNabu Global, Inc. heeft geantwoord 23 november 2023

Dear Ray,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review about our app. We are incredibly grateful for your kind words and appreciate you being a part of our customer community.

It's great to hear that you find the app's functionalities and support useful. We are always available to assist our valued customers via email, live chat, phone calls, and scheduled Zoom or Google Meet calls. We are here to help you in any way possible.

Thank you for choosing our app. We are glad to have you on board.

Regards,