Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de fevereiro de 2024

So far so good. Did not realize that so much needed to be done for being a online web retailer for the products which were listed on a good faith basis. I just finished installing the app, again, on a good faith basis. I will have to wait to see the result. Until then, it's a 3 star for all the restrictions put on before the instal.

4your NICHE only
Canadá
4 dias usando o app
AdNabu Global, Inc. deixou uma resposta 8 de fevereiro de 2024

Dear 4your NICHE only admin & team,

I appreciate your honest feedback and the time you took to share your initial experience. Setting up an online store indeed involves several steps, and I'm here to assist you through the process.

I remember following up with you via email. Please write back if I can help you go through your GMC account and make amends to resolve any existing concerns.

If there's anything specific you'd like more clarity on, feel free to reach out. Looking forward to you re-installing our app so that we can help you advertise your products, etc.

Thanks again.

Data de edição: 2 de abril de 2021

not bad!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

505shop

Bósnia e Herzegovina
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
AdNabu Global, Inc. deixou uma resposta 18 de setembro de 2023

Dear Women's Fashion admin & team,

Thank you so much for giving your rating to our app. The entire team is grateful to you. You can always write to me at support@adnabu.com whenever you require any further assistance.

Thanks again.

11 de outubro de 2023

Vansen
México
16 minutos usando o app
AdNabu Global, Inc. deixou uma resposta 18 de outubro de 2023

Dear Nicolas, Vansen admin & team,

I've reached out to you several times via email but have not received a response, which is entirely understandable, considering your busy schedule.

I can see that you have currently closed your store. However, please feel free to reach out whenever you re-open your store. I am confident that I should be able to help you make the most of our feed app.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.