Recenze (91)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
18. červen 2024

The app is simple and easy to use. Also, support is extraordinary. They guided me step by step with patience. Highly recommended.

Harmony Gallery
Spojené království
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 21. červen 2024

Thank you for your recommendation! We're delighted that you find our app simple and easy to use. Providing extraordinary support and guiding our users step by step with patience is our priority. If you have any more feedback or need further assistance with Omega Google Shopping Feed app, feel free to reach out to us anytime!

8. březen 2024

"I want to thank the support team for their hard work, especially Joyce and her support team, as they helped me a lot. I had many issues in Merchant Center, and she was able to assist me. Now everything works wonderfully since she worked late to provide a solution. Without a doubt, I can write this review with great pleasure. Thank you, Joyce."

El Arenal
Guatemala
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 10. březen 2024

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with the Omega Google Shopping Feed app! 🌟 A special shoutout to Joyce and the support team for their hard work and dedication in helping you overcome challenges in the Merchant Center. It's fantastic to know that Joyce went the extra mile, working late to ensure everything works wonderfully for you. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your kind words. If you have any more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing Omega Google Shopping Feed! 😊🚀

20. květen 2024

works as advertised and support is outstanding and readily available

Ella Creations Jewelry
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 18 hodinami
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 25. květen 2024

🌟 Thank you for the glowing review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Omega Google Shopping Feed app works as advertised and that you found our support outstanding and readily available. We're here to ensure your experience remains top-notch! 🚀💼🌟

6. červen 2024

ottimo

Zona Ferramenta
Itálie
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 8. červen 2024

🌟 Grazie mille per il tuo feedback positivo sul nostro Omega Google Shopping Feed app! Siamo felici di sapere che ti sta dando un'ottima esperienza. Se hai bisogno di assistenza o hai domande, non esitare a contattarci. Siamo qui per aiutarti! 👍 #OmegaGoogleShoppingFeed 🛍️

24. leden 2024

Simplifies getting your products on Google Merchant. Simple to use. Good support.

Fabulous Mr Frog
Austrálie
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 26. leden 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! 🌟 We're glad to hear that our app has simplified the process of getting your products on Google Merchant for you. It's great to know that you find it simple to use and that you've had a good experience with our support team. If there's anything specific you think could enhance the experience and turn it into the best experience ever, feel free to share your thoughts. We appreciate your support! 🚀😊

27. září 2023

I've received support from various apps on Shopify, but Omega Google Shopping Feed stands out from the rest. I reached out for help with resolving a GTIN issue in my Google Merchant Center Account and received an email from Grace. She provided clear instructions on filling in the missing fields and today, she guided me through the process of setting up the feed in Omega and GMC. I'm grateful for her assistance. Thank you, Grace.

I am waiting for the feed to upload in GMC to follow up with the feed setup.

Relax and Wellness
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 29. září 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!

30. srpen 2023

What can I say...I was so confused and Joyce was amazing...she went above and beyond in helping figure out the issue and take me step by step in the process...even taking steps beyond the scope of what they do. The expertise and the professionalism was amazing, they don't make you feel dumb when you ask the dumb questions, especially if you are like me and need that extra support. If you don't understand the answer they will answer it a different way, until you do understand. The patience was great and I never felt rushed or like they wanted to get off the chat. It was a learning experience and if you have issues, or just need advice, they will do the utmost to make you feel comfortable and get it done. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Arbree's Avenue
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 4. září 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!

5. leden 2024

Excellent support. Very quick to respond and resolve product feed issues.

MuranoNet
Itálie
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 8. leden 2024

Thanks a bunch for the shout-out! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that our support hit the mark for you. Speedy resolutions and customer satisfaction are our top priorities! 💪 If you ever encounter more product feed adventures or have any questions, you know where to find us. Cheers to smooth sailing ahead! 🌟😊

2. listopad 2023

Highly recommended!
Great support! We were able to resolve issues that other services, including Shopify, could not!!!

TRYMEFIRST
Německo
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 6. listopad 2023

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

16. říjen 2023

Great support - I had problem with pricing and thery resolved it quickly. Now it works just fine!

4kidspoint.pl
Polsko
Vývojář Feednexa odpověděl 17. říjen 2023

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app 🌞🌞🌞 We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!❣️ 💕 💞