Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 januari 2024

Excellent support. Very quick to respond and resolve product feed issues.

MuranoNet
Italië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 8 januari 2024

Thanks a bunch for the shout-out! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that our support hit the mark for you. Speedy resolutions and customer satisfaction are our top priorities! 💪 If you ever encounter more product feed adventures or have any questions, you know where to find us. Cheers to smooth sailing ahead! 🌟😊

2 november 2023

Highly recommended!
Great support! We were able to resolve issues that other services, including Shopify, could not!!!

TRYMEFIRST
Duitsland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 6 november 2023

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

9 januari 2024

Great service and easy to use

Inspection Tool Specialists
Nieuw-Zeeland
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Fantastic to hear! 🌟 We're delighted that you find our service great and the platform easy to use. If there's anything specific you love or if you have suggestions for improvement, feel free to let us know. We're here to make your experience even better! 😊👍

16 oktober 2023

Great support - I had problem with pricing and thery resolved it quickly. Now it works just fine!

4kidspoint.pl
Polen
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 17 oktober 2023

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app 🌞🌞🌞 We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!❣️ 💕 💞

20 november 2023

Excellent App and customer service. Very straight forward to use and any questions I had were answered instantly

Pro Couplings
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 22 november 2023

That's wonderful to hear! 🌟 We're thrilled that you find the app excellent and the customer service top-notch. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks for your positive feedback! 😊

27 september 2023

I've received support from various apps on Shopify, but Omega Google Shopping Feed stands out from the rest. I reached out for help with resolving a GTIN issue in my Google Merchant Center Account and received an email from Grace. She provided clear instructions on filling in the missing fields and today, she guided me through the process of setting up the feed in Omega and GMC. I'm grateful for her assistance. Thank you, Grace.

I am waiting for the feed to upload in GMC to follow up with the feed setup.

Relax and Wellness
Spanje
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 29 september 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!

22 januari 2024

it's a good application, the support is attentive to your problems and it provides good service

Lensley_shop
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 9 uur gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 26 januari 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! 🌟 We're glad to hear that you find our application good, and we appreciate your kind words about our attentive support team. If you ever have more questions or encounter any issues, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀😊

24 oktober 2023

Great app with a great support with a good price. Thank you very much. Highly recommended!

Fedune
Duitsland
11 dagen gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 26 oktober 2023

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you!

25 december 2023

Joy, was amazing. The support for this app is simply out of this world.

AirLumm
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 27 december 2023

Hey there! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Joy has been amazing for you! 🌟 Our team is over the moon knowing that you find the support out of this world! 🚀 If you ever need more assistance or just want to share the joy, we're here for you! 🌈 Thanks a bunch for your kind words! 🙌 #JoyfulCustomer

10 november 2023

I have never come across an app that has such a speedy support service. Tracey helps in light speed. Also the app is super easy to handle. I found it so difficult to update Google Merchant Center errors as all my products were disapproved due to age/gender/currency null values. It was tiring to update on Google Merchant Center manually, specially when I have around 500 products in my store. And this app did it within few seconds. highly recommend the app, and it's worth the money.

Normendy
25 minuten gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 14 november 2023

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our speedy support, especially from Tracy! It's great to know that our app made the challenging task of updating Google Merchant Center errors quick and easy for you, saving you valuable time. Thank you for the high recommendation and for finding our app worth the investment. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your feedback! 😊🌟