Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 janvier 2024

Simprosys makes it so much easier to feed our products to google and their support team is also great. I recommend all the new and old business owners to give a try to make E-commerce experience smoother.

ZIVA
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

I would definitely recommend Symprosys to anyone who's goal is to grow with google. Their Customer Support is fast and phenomenal ! I was going through an issue with google and simprosys customer support was very very helpful!

MerBeautyCo
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Fantastic!
Great app
Fantastic service, thank you to the team for all their assistance. If I could give 100 stars I would

Scroogestore
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 novembre 2023

I needed help to transition from another data feed tool and their support has been amazing. One of the team jumped on a call with me and helped me to set everything up, going above and beyond (even making sure things were set up correctly for Google Ads).
Plus I found out we can stop paying for another app for GA4 and just use this app which is much more cost effective.
Highly recommend!

Surf Society
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
5 janvier 2024

Great app, but more importantly amazing support.
I always get the help I need just by asking.
5 stars!

Bundgaard
Danemark
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

Saad and his team were very helpful to put some extra effort and help us with our Google Merchant Center shopping feed disapproval. There expertise helped us big time, and now the ads are approved again.

Thank you, Saad and Symprosys to take care of that for us. Definitely, an app that we will recommend.

Blades Direct
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

Thats the best app i've used all my life

Enigma Collection
Brésil
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 novembre 2023

SUPERRR THANKS FOR customer support :
Taral

He helped me a lot and spend a lot of time invistigating the google tag implementation better than google team themselves .. he helped me fix a problem that stuck with me for 7months and google team was not able to fix it
they are very professional and nice app

ebarza
Émirats arabes unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
23 novembre 2023

Absolute best product feed app out there. Excellent customer support, their team are always fast to reply to queries and are very helpful. Highly recommend.

Healthy Habitats
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

I think the Simprosys customer support team is the best on the Shopify apps market. In this case, Ruchi was incredibly helpful and fully supported me throughout with my issue. She went through my website and shared with me every improvement necessary to help resolve my GMC suspension.

Industry Selected