Simprosys Google Shopping Feed , 5,858件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月30日

Excellent customer service from the Simprosys team - especially Siddharthan. Thank you!

For more than a year, I couldn't figure out why my Google Standard Shopping ads weren't getting any conversions.

Previously, I was running a very profitable Google Smart Shopping campaign, but Smart Shopping was apparently scrapped by Google.

Since then, I've wasted £1000's trying to get them to work.

The team at Simprosys looked into it for me and found that I had more than one conversion tracking tag on my store, so it wasn't firing correctly.

They have now removed the tags and I'm ready to test a new Standard Shopping Campaign.

Fingers crossed it works this time!

Thank you to all the team for you help.

Beddoes Products
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
2024年1月25日

Amazing app, amazing support. Sachin has been incredibly helpful, this is the best feed app with the best support. All of their apps have only been a great experience so far, we love the team and how they are always up-to date with new features, new technology and new requirements. Simply our goto apps in all our stores.

Creative Home
フランス
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2023年12月18日

I am very pleased with this application, which I have been using for a long time. Customer support is very good, they respond immediately. My merchant center account has been suspended. They were very interested in it and it was great to help solve the problem. I hope my account will be opened and I will continue using the application. thank you.

LEIXSTAR
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年1月22日

This app delivers on its promises, with clear and user-friendly step-by-step video tutorials for each feature. We reached out to customer service through the chat feature and were delighted by the prompt response. In just under 5 minutes, "Taral" not only answered our question but also made the adjustment we were asking about.

Laguiole Imports
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年1月1日

I had an exceptional experience using the Simprosys app for almost 2 years and interacting with your support team. The app is user-friendly, intuitive, and efficiently designed, making my navigation seamless for all kind of google marketing and MC. The support team was not only responsive but also incredibly helpful in addressing my inquiries promptly. Overall, a great combination of a well-crafted app and outstanding customer support. Thank you for the positive experience!

SMAIBULUN
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年1月24日

I have issue with my conversion API setup. I reach out to them and they solved my within a day. their support system is sooo much effective. i find them always available for support.

I Highly recommend their app. its provide accurate tracking and they so many features that cover all your needs.

Hats off to their support team. Thanks

hākinakina
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年12月8日

The app is awesome and so it's their support. They know google shopping inside and out and would easily solved any issues you create while messing with your feed and doing custom fields. Greatly recommend them!

Mobility Angel
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2023年12月6日

Excellent support experience. Great team who are able to help you work through any issues. Really effective app, simple to use and stable.

Equine Eye
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2023年11月29日

This feed is new to me even tho' we had it a few years. Got Live Chat support from Saad who was fantastic, clear and helpful. An app is only as good as its support and therefore 5 stars!

Bloomsbury Manor Ltd
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2024年1月9日

Simprosys' Google Shopping Feed software is a powerful tool that impresses with its diverse functionalities for managing product feeds. The software's user-friendly interface simplifies optimization and customization. What truly stands out is their exceptional customer support, always prompt and helpful. Simprosys is a top choice for anyone seeking efficiency and comprehensive support in managing Google Shopping feeds.

Carofiglio Junior