Simprosys Google Shopping Feed , 5,992件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月9日

Simprosys' Google Shopping Feed software is a powerful tool that impresses with its diverse functionalities for managing product feeds. The software's user-friendly interface simplifies optimization and customization. What truly stands out is their exceptional customer support, always prompt and helpful. Simprosys is a top choice for anyone seeking efficiency and comprehensive support in managing Google Shopping feeds.

Carofiglio Junior
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2024年1月22日

Support is unresponsive, Custom Label 0 which clearly shows as being removed doesn't go away. I'm very experienced with the app and re-synced data multiple times. No response for 3 days now and it's still not working.
It's large shop...perhaps not great for larger collections.
After years of using this app, I'm actively looking at other apps and doing this DIY. '
Perhaps they are overwhelmed now

Bella Frye
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Simprosys InfoMediaが返信しました 2024年1月29日

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with the Custom Label 0 attribute submitted in the feed. We understand your frustration and we want to help you fix this problem as soon as possible.

The issue with Custom Label 0 could have been caused by various reasons, such as using multiple feed submission apps or methods to submit your product data feed to your Google Merchant Center account. This could have interfered with the removal of the label from some products. This issue is not related to the size of your shop or the number of your collections.

We have already replied to your previous email on Monday, after the weekend, and tried to explain the cause and the solution to the issue. However, it seems that you did not receive our reply or it went to your spam folder.

We would appreciate it if you could give us another chance to assist you with this issue. We can arrange a Google Meet Call with a screen-sharing facility where we can help you resolve the issue in real-time. Please let us know your thoughts and availability.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. We hope that this issue will be resolved soon and you will be able to use our app without any problems. We value your feedback and we want to keep you as our loyal customer.

Thank you for choosing our Simprosys Google Shopping Feed app.

Sincerely,
Milan Vaghela
Simprosys InfoMedia

2024年2月2日

Although the app is easy to setup, sometimes Google can be incredibly frustrating to understand. Worse, Google's help documents are often of little help.

Simprosys customer support helped me immensely by looking at my setup both in their own software as well as my Google Merchant Account. It took less than 48 hours for them to fix all the problems I was having.

The Haunted Game Cafe
アプリの使用期間:10日
2024年1月25日

The support do best to help wth problems. And they always find a solution :)

RudeRebel
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年1月18日

Simprosys makes it so much easier to feed our products to google and their support team is also great. I recommend all the new and old business owners to give a try to make E-commerce experience smoother.

ZIVA
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月

Fantastic!
Great app
Fantastic service, thank you to the team for all their assistance. If I could give 100 stars I would

Scroogestore
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年1月17日

I would definitely recommend Symprosys to anyone who's goal is to grow with google. Their Customer Support is fast and phenomenal ! I was going through an issue with google and simprosys customer support was very very helpful!

MerBeautyCo
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月4日

Abishek is an amazing man! He is extremely knowledgeable and willing to step up to fix the many issues facing my two Shopify Stores. He has passion and outstanding communication skills. Thank you to Abishek.

Ace Fire Preparedness Defense
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年1月18日

Thats the best app i've used all my life

Enigma Collection
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年12月8日

The app is awesome and so it's their support. They know google shopping inside and out and would easily solved any issues you create while messing with your feed and doing custom fields. Greatly recommend them!

Mobility Angel