Simprosys Google Shopping Feed , 6,015件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年3月7日

Great help from the support. Had some problems with the products sent to merchant center. I contacted support, and the fix all the issues and gave me some great advice to benefit more from the app functions

Plakata
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年2月5日

Here's a cool app called Simprosys Google Shopping Feed. It's like a helper for Google Shopping. Easy setup, our mattresses look great there! No stress about inventory changes – it just does its thing. And guess what? More people click and buy! The support team is like friends helping out. If you sell stuff on Shopify, try this app. Seriously good stuff!

Suilong UK
中国
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年3月29日

Customer service can quickly help me find the problem and help me solve it

Tilswall
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
2024年4月17日

I'm reaching out to share a concerning experience I've had with the Symprosys app, and to caution you against installing it on your Shopify store.

This app has caused severe disruptions for many businesses, myself included, by leading to the loss of Google Feed in Merchant Center and, in some cases, resulting in accounts being banned from Google Ads. Despite these significant issues, it's astonishing that Symprosys is still active on the Shopify platform.

What's even more troubling is the app's vindictive behavior upon subscription pause or uninstallation. Users have reported that Symprosys maliciously deletes their Google Feed as a way of "thanking" them for using the app. This is not just a betrayal of trust but a deliberate sabotage of your Google presence.

Please heed this warning: do not install the Symprosys app on your Shopify store. It's imperative to safeguard your Google control and avoid the potential harm this app could inflict on your business.

Spread the word among fellow merchants to prevent them from facing similar setbacks.

Janasya.com
インド
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月19日

Agent game me great support with some tutorials on how to do what I need to do with google shopping feed. Great help!

Girly Girl Tutus
2024年2月7日

The app works very well, and Shiva always provides superb support. Based on my experience, you will be happy that you went with Simprosys.

Tech Instrumentation
2024年3月11日

Great team who are able to help you work through any issues and a lot of patience. Really effective app, simple to use and stable.Excellent support.

Top Tegels
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年3月27日

Best app for product feed specially if you like to target multiple countries. Easy to use, support team is helpful. Must use.

mitchellbrandsmea.com
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2024年4月12日

Abhishek Tiwari, He is great! He helped me quick and professionaly with my problems, even if it did not work immediately, he always take time and patients to help me solve things!! Thank you

SIERAADEN
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年2月19日

Excellent app to help simplify shopping ads, the support team are great too if you run in to a problem. They are quick to respond and always help out. Would recommend this app 100%

Campers and Leisure