Simprosys Google Shopping Feed , 6,007件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2022年4月24日

I have 1 product in 1 collection but this app is syncing all my products no matter how many times I install and Uninstalled the App the settings never change.

vaandy
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:25日
2020年2月13日

So far so good. The tech support is responsive and quick to troubleshoot a problem. That goes a long way these days.

A.J. Morgan Eyewear
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約20時間
2022年10月21日

Amazing help with set up, great app allows us to edit our feeds for all channels easily in one place.

Gills Building Supplies
イギリス
2021年10月19日

I was looking for an app to facilitate google shopping integration (the official one is pretty limited). Turns out Feed is the perfect app to precisely configure and manage my google shopping feed. On top of that, I had a pleasant surprise to see this app also handle Facebook / Bing & Google conversion, including remarketing (which is super complicated to setup manually). All my pixel tracking are now managed and perfectly configured by Feed app. I no longer need other apps or manual code edits. I definitely recommend it!

Magnilink
ベルギー
2023年1月24日

Amei, Eles ajudam com tudo, te dão todo o suporte vale muito gente, respondam rapidinho, e ajudam em todas suas dúvidas

BuySmart
ブラジル
2022年3月29日

Best support received so far and app was easy to set up and has great functionality going forward to help manage my campaigns going forward.

Foxhills Jewellers Ltd
イギリス
2020年4月18日

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

I have never experienced a customer service that replies to me on weekend in less than 5mins! I'm very impressed.

Also the app is amazing and let's you do everything you want! All features etc.
Super easy and much better than the other Google Shopping Apps!

100% recommendation, thank you Abhishek!

NatuRise
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約18時間
2018年2月28日

I tried it for the first time and I received too many help from the owner, I don't think he can quickly support me using it like that. Hope that the owner will succeed more in his life.

Clotheseed
フィンランド
アプリの使用期間:約18時間
2020年5月20日

Well designed app and easy to implement. Very helpful when migrating from another platform due to the ability to use the SKU as the Product Id and MPN to preserve history. Technical support is fast and accurate.

Save-On-Crafts
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約17時間
2021年6月18日

Super, customer service. Really good app. I recommend it for sure! Can help you to avoid a Merchant center suspension and ad account banned. More than a simple app. Real humans can help you behind.

pragma style