Simprosys Google Shopping Feed , 6,015件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年4月16日

I would like to say that the customer service from this team was very professional and resolved my issue quickly. I am very grateful for their prompt help!

redodopower-de
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年2月6日

Saad was phenomenal assistance...

I was able to hop on a video call and got all of my concerns answered.

We were able to get my tracking codes setup for all of the marketing channels to get us ready to re-launch the proper way

Amazing assistance my friend!

Let's E-Bike
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2024年4月3日

This app delivers on its promises, with clear and user-friendly step-by-step video tutorials for each feature. Excellent customer service from the Simprosys team.

Roottina
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年3月13日

Excellent support experience. Great team who are able to help you work through any issues. Really effective app, simple to use and stable.

Corkor
ポルトガル
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年2月12日

This a very good app!! It has all the features that I was looking for to make my life easier. I highly recommend this app, thank you!

Island Life Essentials
2024年3月21日

Hello fellow merchants,

I have been with Simprosys for many years and have always received excellent support. They offer Google Meet sessions to assist with any issues related to your feed. I would like to extend my gratitude to Dharmendra Rahevar for all his help and expertise.

Best regards,
Mike

Jewelryshopping.com
2024年3月14日

Easy to use and powerful. You can select specific variations to submit via automated rules, it's definitely help.

ihoverboard.fr
ドイツ
2024年3月11日

Best customer service around. They always go the extra mile and all of that in addition to an already great product. Definitely recommend

Ellcee Studio
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2024年3月1日

No. 1 feed app availabe on shopify,
very supportive staff with quick updates.

we have number of products and this app submit each product very perfectly to google and facebook stores.

very happy to use this app.

Soni Fashion®
インド
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2024年3月28日

Great and affordable app. I had no clue about setting up Google feeds but this app made it easy and straightforward. They also have really good customer service which is not the norm with most app companies.

American Bench Craft