Simprosys Google Shopping Feed , 5,997件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月30日

Excellent customer service from the Simprosys team - especially Siddharthan. Thank you!

For more than a year, I couldn't figure out why my Google Standard Shopping ads weren't getting any conversions.

Previously, I was running a very profitable Google Smart Shopping campaign, but Smart Shopping was apparently scrapped by Google.

Since then, I've wasted £1000's trying to get them to work.

The team at Simprosys looked into it for me and found that I had more than one conversion tracking tag on my store, so it wasn't firing correctly.

They have now removed the tags and I'm ready to test a new Standard Shopping Campaign.

Fingers crossed it works this time!

Thank you to all the team for you help.

Beddoes Products
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
2024年2月6日

Saad was phenomenal assistance...

I was able to hop on a video call and got all of my concerns answered.

We were able to get my tracking codes setup for all of the marketing channels to get us ready to re-launch the proper way

Amazing assistance my friend!

Let's E-Bike
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2024年3月27日

Its an great app to manage evertyhing on one place. But whats best about it , Their support team. They are excellent

The Rugs
2024年2月7日

This app and especially the support is TOP NOTCH. I sent in a support request recently and they responded immediately. Instead of going back and forth by email multiple times, Dharmendra suggested a zoom call. I was pleasantly surprised! So many other companies are looking to avoid getting on the phone, let alone do a zoom call. Most companies nowadays don't offer support beyond email so this really impressed me. It showed how much they care about their clients. Actually, Dharmendra and I wound up doing multiple zoom calls to get my questions answered and issue resolved. He truly went above and beyond. You have a customer for life with me! Thank you again, Dharmendra

The Blissful Place
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年4月3日

This app delivers on its promises, with clear and user-friendly step-by-step video tutorials for each feature. Excellent customer service from the Simprosys team.

Roottina
2024年2月19日

Excellent app to help simplify shopping ads, the support team are great too if you run in to a problem. They are quick to respond and always help out. Would recommend this app 100%

Campers and Leisure
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年2月23日

Great app, easy to use, good helpful and friendly customer service and helpdesk. Essential for your shopping feed, among other solutions. I found this one of the best apps around for the job, especially for smaller shops it's a godd cost effective solution.

STAS hangingsystems.com
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月7日

Great help from the support. Had some problems with the products sent to merchant center. I contacted support, and the fix all the issues and gave me some great advice to benefit more from the app functions

Plakata
デンマーク
2024年3月28日

Great and affordable app. I had no clue about setting up Google feeds but this app made it easy and straightforward. They also have really good customer service which is not the norm with most app companies.

American Bench Craft
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年2月12日

This a very good app!! It has all the features that I was looking for to make my life easier. I highly recommend this app, thank you!

Island Life Essentials