Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 januari 2024

Amazing app, amazing support. Sachin has been incredibly helpful, this is the best feed app with the best support. All of their apps have only been a great experience so far, we love the team and how they are always up-to date with new features, new technology and new requirements. Simply our goto apps in all our stores.

Creative Home
Frankrijk
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
9 april 2024

Excellent app and support experience. We have been using this app for almost 2 years now. We were using Data Feed Watch before, but this app is better, and cheaper as well.

Headphone Zone
India
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

For six months, I've relied on Simprosys Google Shopping Feed and it's been superb. Recently, a promotion error arose, but their support team swiftly resolved it in just two hours, keeping me informed throughout. They even helped with localization setup, showcasing their expertise.

Overall, my experience with Simprosys Google Shopping Feed has been incredibly positive. Their seamless support and reliable services have undoubtedly contributed to the smooth operation of my business over the past six months. I have full confidence in their capabilities and look forward to continuing to utilize their services in the future. Without a doubt, this app stands out as one of the best in its field, and I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a dependable solution for managing Google Shopping feeds.

Gym Supply Co.
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
9 april 2024

Absolutely great, super helpful and always willing to go the extra mile. Mohit is a star and really helped me with Shipping labels for my store. Cannot recommend them enough.

In-Essence Homes
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

After I made a mess of my Facebook pixel integration after migrating from the native app the team were quick to help me get it resolved. Incredibly patient customer service that took the time to explain everything at each step of the way. This app is incredible value and allows us to better manage our shopping feeds with more features than the standard Shopify Google/Facebook links.

Down Under Box
Australië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
14 april 2024

Very good app and great customer service, also prompt and active to help if needed during weekend too, I recommend you if you run google campaigns and want to have a unified place to manage ads, merchant centre and analytics.

Naturcontact
11 maanden gebruiken de app
28 februari 2024

Amazing Customer Support. Fixed my entire Merchant Center Feed, showed me why most of my products weren’t showing, re-submitted it, and helped me fix all of my shipping information. Can be confusing in the beginning but they will walk you through every step which is crucial to growing online shopping. Highly highly recommend it.

Dream's Loft
8 maanden gebruiken de app
7 maart 2024

Absolutely great app with all the functionality and professional help - especially Nidhi. Thank you! I can only recommend this app!!

Fitfashion.dk
Denemarken
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
6 februari 2024

Saad was phenomenal assistance...

I was able to hop on a video call and got all of my concerns answered.

We were able to get my tracking codes setup for all of the marketing channels to get us ready to re-launch the proper way

Amazing assistance my friend!

Let's E-Bike
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
21 maart 2024

I am extremely satisfied with the support I received in configuring different aspects of this app. It is a big plus that I can manage my feeds from a single app. If you had to install at least one app on your Shopify site, this is the one to get.

Closiist