Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 april 2024

Fast and efficient support. The app is easy to use and you can quickly set up Google feeds.

activé FiberShake
Hongarije
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
12 februari 2024

This a very good app!! It has all the features that I was looking for to make my life easier. I highly recommend this app, thank you!

Island Life Essentials
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
25 januari 2024

Amazing app, amazing support. Sachin has been incredibly helpful, this is the best feed app with the best support. All of their apps have only been a great experience so far, we love the team and how they are always up-to date with new features, new technology and new requirements. Simply our goto apps in all our stores.

Creative Home
Frankrijk
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
11 maart 2024

Great team who are able to help you work through any issues and a lot of patience. Really effective app, simple to use and stable.Excellent support.

Top Tegels
Nederland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
6 februari 2024

Saad was phenomenal assistance...

I was able to hop on a video call and got all of my concerns answered.

We were able to get my tracking codes setup for all of the marketing channels to get us ready to re-launch the proper way

Amazing assistance my friend!

Let's E-Bike
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

The support from Simprosys is excellent. Ashvin has helped me to sort out issues with my Google account and get Simprosys set up properly. Very impressive!

Lucia the Label
Australië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

Great Support. The App works fine. Some issues in Merchant Center was fixed directly

3ddruckboss
Duitsland
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 april 2024

It was an great app since i have faced an issue. Currently they are unable to track purchase events if you are on shopify checkout extensibility . Its been a week since i brought the issue to them, since then there is no fix!

Just because of this issue, my ads data messed up and dropped sales more than 30%.

Nop happy at all!!! Please be careful if you are on shopfy plus

The Rugs
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

I was having trouble setting up enhanced conversions on my Google ads to link to tee Simprosys app. I reached out to the support team and Mohit was my technical support adviser.

Mohit was amazing and in the end connected my Google ads to the app. Above all Mohit was so generous with his patience and understood exactly what my issue was.

I would happily recommend Mohit to anyone who needs to contact the support team for advice.

I have given a rating of 4 stars as I have not yet started using it but would give it a 5 just on my experience with Mohit.

Cots Prams and More
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 maart 2024

I had an issue activating the conversion tracking and customer care made it a breeze. I am really impressed with how everything went, that is why I am giving a 5 star.

Restful Relaxation