Google & YouTube , 7 376 arvostelua

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 19. tammikuu 2019

Biggest gripe is that you can not exclude variants from the feed. Other than that I guess it is ok, but nothing special.

Southern Drinking Club
12. elokuu 2019

I have been using this app since Oct 2018 with some success to around Apr 2019 when I increased my ad spend to $10 per day and my sales basically dried up. I reduced back to 5$ per day and got a few sales but not the success I had earlier and now this app has not generated a sale in over a week!! Am I missing something ....Have there been a change update to this app? I like the simplicity of this app and will be so disappointed to have to find another app.

Shoppinn Paradize
Kanada
30. lokakuu 2020

Doesn't support multiple shipping zones and cannot expose shipping_label tag to the feed. For those who are struggling with that: don't go metafields way, this can be solved in Merchant Center itself by setting up rules for your feed! Otherwise does what it has to do.

phonecases.green
Alankomaat
Google LLC vastasi 2. marraskuu 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I just wanted to take minute to thank you for leaving us a review. It truly is what helps us improve. Im going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can make sure to get all of your thoughts off to my developers.

Amy l Shopify

25. maaliskuu 2020

es un poco complicado, hay que buscar siempre la ayuda en la pagina de google shopping, seria mejor rellenar campos directo en shopify

Fajas Colombianas Mexico
Meksiko
26. elokuu 2019

Still trying to figure it out. I previously placed Google Ads directly with Google, which also was quite complicated and hard to stop ads. I am correcting everything that they ask of me, but I have to constantly wait for the updates.

Perfect Friends Gifts
Google LLC vastasi 12. syyskuu 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback on the Google Shopping app. I understand that waiting for updates can cause delays, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience with this. Google individually reviews each product on their end once it's edited, so this process can take some extra time.

However, I would really like to speak with you in more detail about your experience to get a better idea of the issues you're running into and how we can help further. I'm going to reach out to you via email so that we can discuss this. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

13. syyskuu 2022

I am a big Fan of GOOGLE. Now a days every person use google for searching his/her requirements. In India, google is lacking for business support but still the available services are good. Keep it up and keep improving.

Indian Petals
Intia
3. joulukuu 2018

I have used better apps - the set up can be quite confusing and take some time. The shipping configuration can be confusing and you often have to add some exclusions for free shipping and / or weight based shipping and request a manual review if the site is still coming up with errors in Google Merchant Centre. With that said, once you have overcome these hurdles, Google Shopping opens up another sales avenue that not everybody has access to (due to the effort / technical knowledge it can take to get the account set up correctly).

Nomad Genie
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
17. marraskuu 2020

je débute mais j'aime le principe de chercher l'erreur et de le rectifier en directe, rien de telle pour apprendre rapidement. Je mets 3*1/2 pour le moment le temps de me voir évoluer et revenir régulièrement

Groove Style
Ranska
Google LLC vastasi 24. marraskuu 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

28. helmikuu 2021

im using this app to help market my site its a bit complicated... the instructions are made for a programmer

CHI-CHI NYC
Google LLC vastasi 2. maaliskuu 2021

Hey there,

Kevin here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear that you are not finding the user experience that intuitive. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Kevin | Shopify

Muokattu 2. tammikuu 2018

Good Morning,

I need to be able to change the GTIN because is rejecting all my products for that.
The google category is not that cool, not complete.
The merchant center link is not clear.

ONE SUPER IMPORTANT THING IS LABELS, WITHOUT THEM I CANNOT MAKE MY STRATEGY GOOD.

Many things to improve, hope you hear this comments because this is one of the first sales channels.

Thank you.