Google channel

Google channel

Gratis att installera. Ytterligare avgifter kan tillkomma.
Betyg (3,3)
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 15 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
108 recensioner
19 januari 2023

One country, one currency. This app is for small local stores, although the description does not explain this.

Maker Mind Toys
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the queries you have with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with further information on this.

Thomas | Shopify

18 januari 2023

The items are not syncing anymore. Something stopped working in January 2023, and as a result we are losing our listings on Google Merchant Center. Also, we noticed that the App does not sync the discount pricing with GMC.

Greenkin
Indien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 månader
Redigerat 18 januari 2023

É preciso dezenas de configurações para uma simples ativação, o que, pode levar a dezenas de erros já que o sistema reprova TODOS os produtos, não reconhece o site apesar de estar "verificado e reivindicado", não informa quais os problemas da recusa dos produtos, você se mata corrigindo uma centena deles e....nada muda....
É para o site pequeno não aparecer mesmo não é?

Mund! Nova
Brasilien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 10 månader
17 januari 2023

Unfortunately this app doesn't map the 'google product category' from shopify to the merchant center. It also features a 3 way tick box for 'product identifier'. Other than that it works ok.

Bumbles & Boo
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 4 år

Thomas | Shopify

17 januari 2023

has been working fine till december.31.2022 and then boom just stooped syncing and updating... been with support for the past 2 weeks and nothing, they can't give a straight answer just keep telling me to do the same thing over and over ,, seems like they dont understand what we are talking about. unlinked everything and relinked again and still nothing.. this is very disappointing.... the last thing they told me is just to wait and its just an UI issue , but no its a sync issue

Ugsters
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad

Regards,

Mario
Shopify Support
[Contact Us](https://help.shopify.com/questions) | [shopify.com](https://www.shopify.com/)

23 december 2022

There is just too many different issues with this app...

-When you manage to set up the GTIN system to all your products(which is clearly visible on the product admin page) It still doesn't get trough to the merchant centre once connected

-The "other" connected google ads account is not visible in shopify.

ITIFY Shop
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 dagar
Shopify svarade 26 december 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and connecting your products. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

21 december 2022

Very bad app, you cannot connect to your branded YouTube channels and when you want to connect to the Google Merchants Center you get all kinds of errors such as missing the shipping info and for this reason, Google rejects your products. I'm struggling already for 5 days to solve this issue without success so far! The support from Shopify is very shallow, they provide scarce info and don't provide step-by-step details or even set up your account even if they know that Google has all kinds of silly settings about which you have no clue.
Overall, there is very little information about how to set up correctly the app so that Google takes over your products without hassles on its platforms.

Blanket Master Store
Rumänien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 30 dagar
Shopify svarade 26 december 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Charlotte | Shopify

7 december 2022

Great, when it worked.

This app does not properly read our tax settings and constantly defaults every state to taxable, with shipping set to not taxable. We have tax nexus in roughly half the US states; half of these still charge tax on shipping. This default behavior of resetting the tax settings despite what I have manually configured in Merchant Center has caused our google merchant account to be suspended, and I'm stuck in a neverending loop of shopify pointing their fingers at Google, and Google pointing at Shopify. It's hopeless.

Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär ett år
Shopify svarade 12 december 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

27 oktober 2022

I've tried to configure and reconfigure this app for months, it will approve less than half of my products and disapprove the other half with a reason that doesn't make sense. I'm super frustrated and disappointed.

Fraser River Forge
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 12 månader
Shopify svarade 1 november 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

24 oktober 2022

I wish Google would work with independent distributors. Google isn't very user friendly with Shopify online stores who are distributors of products. These products have a logo and the company requires the logo to be a part of the picture. Google doesn't support pictures with logos, and therefore a lot of my products are advertised.

VJ Bedazzled Jewelry
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än 2 år
Shopify svarade 26 oktober 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. You are correct that one of Google's requirements is to have images that are free from logos or watermarks. You can learn more about this policy here: https://bit.ly/3f9mtvb. While Shopify does not have any control over these policies, I am going to follow up with you via email to see if there is any way I can support you further.

Charlotte | Shopify