Google & YouTube , 7 405 recensioner

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 14 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 januari 2021

excelente muy buena la recomiendo 100% es una excelente aplicación, me ayuda a vender muchisimo mendiante google

E Store
En minut användning av appen
10 mars 2020

One click install. Couldn't be any easier. I haven't had the opportunity to test the app, yet but so far everything looks great.

Hyssop Beauty Apothecary L.L.C.
En minut användning av appen
10 maj 2018

Not sure why this app is getting all of the negative reviews. It works very well and it has been attributing to the majority of the sales on my store. It is a must try!

Sir Burgs Motorcycle
18 mars 2020

I love this app this can entice customer to buy from my online store..... thank you for this..........

kidsAtHeaRT
Redigerat 4 augusti 2020

The tutorial video was helpful. I used to have the Google Shopping app installed from years ago, and this new app was a bit more complicated to set up (it requires a bit of work to have the video open, then other windows open to make changes on your shopify store, and then more windows open for Google Merchants) - however, I did it in about 30 minutes!

Chuubie
27 juni 2020

I use this app to help me increase traffic and it is helping me. I am really enjoying this app and will continue using it and invest on it.

Zio Matrix
Filippinerna
20 juni 2020

Intuitive and easy to use! Salute to the lead team that developed this app - it's very beginner friendly!

Dysanias
Filippinerna
25 januari 2020

It's a good app, and easy to set up (as long as you are making new Google accounts). When you have existing ones it can be tougher, but overall 10/10.

PS. If you're not sure about how to leverage this, head to the free Google Ads course on Shopify Academy!

Fair Felt
Kanada
Redigerat 24 mars 2020

Our virtual store offers guaranteed services and seriousness. Buying your merchandise in your e-commerce is guaranteeing that they reach you in a prudent and adequate time depending on where you choose your merchandise. We have a money-back guarantee, at least 20 days free.

Cleto-Word-Express
10 oktober 2019

Works great! I was able to successfully connect my Google Account and set up my product feed. Creating a Smart Shopping campaign is very intuitive and straight forward!

416serg