Recenze (2 071)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
18. říjen 2022

I use this app for my wishlist and am so happy. whenever I update or change my theme, growave is always ready to update me. I never have to ask first; they always know when and where the right places to put their extensions are.

VIDA AMOR
Kanada
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 31. říjen 2022

Hi team VIDA AMOR,

It's so glad to hear that our app makes you happy! 🤩
We always try to help you with your queries and make your experience with us better and better every day!

Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can be of service! 💕

3. červenec 2019

I went for this app for the review system. It works well. And support system is really helpful (thanks Alice).
Can’t rate 5stars yet since I didn’t tried all functionalities

Le Rhumist
Francie
Datum úprav: 19. květen 2023

It's a great combination of features and price. Plus the support is solid.

I've been with growave for a couple of years. But I'm not satisfied with the progress this app has (not) made in visual design. Nothing has changed.

The overall visual design of the app is mediocre at best which doesn't help convert visitors very well. It feels very early 2000s.

Growave needs to focus on design. We need more modern looking widgets and alternatives to the slider design for reviews. Why does it have to look so bad? Please look at Loox or other competitors which have card based design and grids.

NOTE: I'm NOT talking about the Admin area. I'm talking about how the app looks on websites. Particularly the reviews.

Coveralls
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 19. květen 2023

Hi, the team at Coveralls,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Our team always ensures that you like our platform and that all your queries and requests get fulfilled quickly! 💖

We are always ready to go the extra mile to provide our friends with the highest quality care, and the fact that you have highlighted this means a world to us!😇
Thank you for making our day brighter! 💖

And thank you for pointing out the design of the features in the stores. There is always room for improvements and we working on it to make customers' experience great! ⭐️

Happy Growaving! ❤️

Datum úprav: 8. červen 2021

Must have All in one APP - Wishlist, Reviews, Rewards, Social Login and much more. Additional Review after few days: 1 - Bug fix resolution time is very high (More than a week)
2 - Vert poor performance of reviews widget. Reviews take more than 6 seconds to load.

ElephantPlate
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 7. květen 2021

Good morning, the team at ElephantPlate!

Let us express our gratitude for your kind words. 💙

We are so happy for the opportunity to work with a client like you. We try to treat every Growave feature with love and thoughtfulness and thank you so much for appreciating it.

We also appreciate how you take care of our health and make our food experience so flavorful and creative. 🥗 🥙

Cheers to you and enjoy your weekend!

22. září 2022

Bcp de fonctionnalités, nous ne les utilisons pas tous. Le gros + : le SAV est très réactif et très arrangeant, ils nous ont bcp aider pour le set up et les correctifs de bugs. merci !

Patricia Blanchet
Francie
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 26. září 2022

Dear team at Patricia Blanchet😊,

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Thank you❤️!

Moreover, I will gladly forward your email to my colleagues from the Success team and they can reach out to you and share some tips to use all of the features of the app and benefit from them✨.

Happy Growaving 💙!

30. březen 2022

Amazing customer support team. They are very responsive, informative and friendly. This app has great features but would be even stronger with more control over member limits, filters and rules.

Glamour Us
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 6. duben 2022

HeyGlamour Us Team ❤,

We do appreciate your kind words and the feedback 🙌.

Our main priority is that our customers are happy and satisfied with the app and support services too💖. We always strive to achieve our customers' expectations and work hard to make our app better day by day.

We will keep improving Growave, and your feedback is very important for us. It really helps us to provide the best features.

Thanks again for providing us with your review, have a good day ✨!

14. prosinec 2022

A couple of issues came up, but it was a user error. I had updated my Shopify pages for SEO and accidentally deleted the coding that makes Wishlist, Refer a friend, and Loyalty program Landing Pages appear on my site. It took three days for them to figure out how I wanted it reinstalled, due to the language barrier I believe, but it looks great now. Thank goodness for 24/7 help.

THE HOUSE OF BLONDIE
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 16. prosinec 2022

Hi Melendy and THE HOUSE OF BLONDIE team!

We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks to people like you we have a chance to grow and provide better service to more clients 🤗!

We do admit that in total it took 3 days to solve the issue. Growave Team always wants to take care of each and every detail which can bring additional questions coming up further. Additionally, attentiveness and providing a good experience to every client is a top priority for us, therefore, we spend extra time on every request we are receiving. Moreover, we try to investigate thoroughly while resolving the merchant's queries which again can lead to taking some extra time. I really hope for your understanding on this matter 😊!

We really appreciate you being a customer and are here for you anytime 🙌.

7. prosinec 2021

We use this app to help us with reviews, instagram feed, social login and wishlist. It makes so much sense to have one app cover all the bases! So far it all works well. Any issues are dealt with promptly by the support team who are excellent, fast and responsive.

Sea Level Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 8. prosinec 2021

Greetings to team at Sea Level Australia!

We are soo grateful that you found time and left us a review! ❤️

And we're really happy to see that you guys appreciate our all-in-one approach! We always try to include not only interesting and fruitful features, but also our love and care. So thank you again for the love you give back,

Here's to spreading it more! 🦄

22. únor 2022

I have been using this app for loyal program. I love quick support. I hope this product would be more helpful and convenient near future.

glee-japan
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 2. březen 2022

Hello, dear glee-japan team 👋,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on us and for sharing your experience with everyone here. We truly appreciate it and the whole Growave team feels incredibly happy to have a customer like you🥰.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time you visit us 🤞. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!🤗

Have a joyful week ahead 🎈.

31. říjen 2016

Beautiful and modern design with lovely features that truly gives your store that extra finess and social reach. I especially love their shoppable instagram photos feature. I must also mention that the support team is A+ especially Mr. Kalys Salmakbaev. He is an amazing rep. Its extremely important to me to have great support so that I can get the best use of my applications. So, when I meet a customer representative like Kalys Salmakbaev, I am so much more loyal to continuing a relationship with SocialShopWave because I know I will not be alone on this journey. All the best my fellow entrepreneurs. Try this app today, I promise you, you will not cancel it.

Crown Modern