Recensioni (2.072)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 gennaio 2019

I'm in early stages of exploring the app, but what i can comment on now i had an issue in the theme i'm using, although I'm on the free plan. I have contacted the team and I was really happy with the level of support i received from them. they fixed my issue almost same day. good luck for you guys, I always appreciate when i found good customer support.

GoldenGlam.nl
Paesi Bassi
16 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
4 luglio 2016

Sorry guys but i need to give you one star only, i wanted to try the instagram app and got installed so many other apps. once uninstalled there were a bunch of pages and existing code touched so the login didn't work anymore.

Leafashion
Germania
12 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Growave ha risposto 27 marzo 2019

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences it has caused you. The thing is that you have installed a wrong app. That’s why other apps were installed. We have another app called Shop Instagram & UGC. If you wish to use only our Shop Instagram app, you can easily install it here: https://apps.shopify.com/instagram-photos

Also, you can remove all of the codes with ONE click using a button on the main page of our dashboard. We value and respect your business, so we always strive to make it so that there is no leftover code after uninstalling our app. Moreover, we are among the first app vendors who were the first in the marketplace who implemented such a special button for this.

If you ever experience such problems, our team would be able to remove all the leftover codes and pages easily. Literally, it will be done in a few seconds. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

20 dicembre 2018

tried to add app and unless i upgraded to a subscription i was not able to add it to my page, had to uninstall and search for a new app

Rustic Urban Co
3 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Growave ha risposto 27 marzo 2019

Dear Rustic Urban Co,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you've had. Since your feedback, we've updated our pricing and introduced a new free plan, allowing customers to test our application at no cost.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us via email at support@growave.io. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're here to address any issues promptly.

Begaiym, Reputation Manager

25 marzo 2021

Love this app..and most of all the service! I recently interacted with Tattu as I was having problems integrating it into my website. She was quick to respond and help me fix it. Really happy and would definitely recommend it.

Adrisya
India
2 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Growave ha risposto 26 marzo 2021

We will never thank you enough for your amazing review team at Adrisya 😍 ?!

We express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for your time and attention. Thank you so much for being great.

We are constantly trying to be helpers, only for our clients. The satisfaction of our beloved customers is paramount ❤️.

If you need help, we are always here for you

2 giugno 2015

Excellent support and such a great app!

PMI Red Mazatlan
Messico
Data modifica: 26 giugno 2018

The features that come with this app are amazing, compared to having 10+ apps to do what this does with one! Integration was a breeze, customization is great. Customer service is TOP NOTCH!! A+++++

Sidelines
16 gennaio 2020

I'm using the free version of this app. It does what it says and customer service is amazing, super quick, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

Samarretes d'ArreL
Spagna
14 maggio 2024

GROUPERS COMPANY
Kuwait
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Growave ha risposto 16 maggio 2024

Hey, GROUPERS COMPANY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your glowing 5-star review!🥰 It brings us immense joy to learn that our platform has met your expectations and delivered the experience you were looking for. Your appreciation serves as a great source of motivation for us to continue striving for excellence in all that we do. Be sure that our team is always here to lend a helping hand whenever you may need it.

Thank you again for your trust and support! 💙

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

9 aprile 2024

AMes Thés
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Growave ha risposto 10 aprile 2024

Hello, AMes Thés team,

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating of our app.😍 It's really rewarding to know that we meet your expectations and that you value us highly. We will continue to provide top-notch services just like this. If you ever need our assistance, we're always here to help.

Thanks for choosing Growave! 💙

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

6 febbraio 2024

Banzi Jewelry
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Growave ha risposto 8 febbraio 2024

Hi, Banzi Jewelry team,

We wanted to express our gratitude for your fantastic 5-star rating! Your support means everything to us. We're delighted that you're enjoying Growave. If there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, please feel free to let us know. Thank you again!✌️🥰

Warm regards,