Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 januari 2024

Great functions of the app that provide real added value and nice customer-oriented support that acts quickly and easily. The app is constantly being developed and things work.
Thank you very much and keep it up.
Best regards

La Cigale Shop
Duitsland
Growave heeft geantwoord 12 januari 2024

Dear La Cigale Shop ,

Thanks a ton for your 5-star review! We're delighted you love our app's features, appreciate our quick customer support, and notice our constant improvements. Your kind words mean the world to us! We're committed to keeping it up and appreciate your support! ✨💙

15 december 2023

Great company that offers lots of options to generate revenue automatically and offer more value to your customers. The wishlist, loyalty, and referral program have helped us consistently generate more revenue and bring users back more often. PLUS their support is amazing and respond super fast! Highly recommend them!

Swaplanet
Griekenland
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 17 december 2023

Hello, Swaplanet team,

We can't express how delighted we are to receive your positive feedback! It's fantastic to hear that our wishlist, loyalty, and referral programs have been instrumental in boosting your revenue and customer engagement. We strive to provide fast and effective support, and we're thrilled that you've experienced just that. 😍

Thank you for recommending us! We value your partnership and are committed to continually exceeding your expectations. If you ever have more insights to share or questions, feel free to connect with us. 🙏

31 januari 2024

So far the support team has been super helpful and assisted us with all design change requests that we had.
We're yet to see the actual impact from the app, but so far we're very satisfied with the onboarding process.

VIVEH
Nederland
Growave heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2024

Dear VIVEH team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that our support team has been instrumental in addressing your design change requests during the onboarding process. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to the positive impact our app will bring to your experience. If there's anything else you need, please don't hesitate to let us know 🤗💖

30 januari 2024

The level of assistance and support we have received from all the team at Growave has been stellar, and everyone has been super helpful and kind! Every matter was looked into promptly, and solved just as quickly. We truly appreciate this, and it definitely gave us the final push we needed to switch to a paid plan and to trust Growave as our partner in the growing of our business.

MoonRose Jewelry
Italië
19 dagen gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 31 januari 2024

Dear MoonRose Jewelry team,

Thank you for the 5-star review! 🌟 We appreciate your kind words about our team's prompt assistance and problem-solving. Your trust in Growave as your business partner is highly important to us. We're excited to support your growth journey and look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Bewerkt 14 november 2023

I would strongly recommend this app.

The features are great and in my experience the customer support is excellent should any issue arise.

Furthermore the many features of the app allows you to use this one app instead of the three or maybe even four apps that would be needed in order to get all the benefits that Growave provides.

Weriion
Zweden
Growave heeft geantwoord 12 november 2023

Dear team at Weriion,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Growave's features and experienced excellent customer support. Your feedback on the app's convenience in consolidating multiple benefits is especially appreciated.

If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to providing top-notch service. 💗

Thanks again for choosing Growave!

1 februari 2024

Excellent response and excellent customer serivce. Very helpful with my custom requests, no hassle. I am pleased with the app and its features. Thank you for the great support.

SKYE KIYOMI BEAUTY, LLC
Growave heeft geantwoord 2 februari 2024

Hello SKYE KIYOMI BEAUTY, LLC team,

We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to learn that you found our support helpful and hassle-free. It's fantastic to hear that you're pleased with the app and its features. Our team is committed to delivering a seamless experience, and we're here for any further assistance or custom requests you may have. Thank you for choosing us! 🥰

7 december 2023

The app is so easy to use. It is also very useful because it has various customization features.

When there was something I didn't know, the app developers helped me with immediate answers. I am so satisfied.

PeppermintOne
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 10 december 2023

Hello, PeppermintOne team,

We're delighted to receive your 5-star review! It's fantastic to know that you find our app user-friendly and valuable with its customization features. Our team is always here to provide immediate answers, ensuring you have a seamless experience. 💙

If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback to share, please don't hesitate to contact us. Your satisfaction is our priority!

9 januari 2024

Customer support is ACES! Great responsive job. Thanks guys.

Prairie Spirit Trading Post
Growave heeft geantwoord 10 januari 2024

Hey, Prairie Spirit Trading Post team,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our customer support team. Delivering excellent service is our top priority, and your positive feedback motivates us to keep up the good work. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out, we are always here for you 🫶😊

2 november 2023

Amazing Customer Service! I love the features this app adds to my website however I can not say enough about their customer service! There have been a couple of times when things weren't showing up correctly & when I emailed the customer service team they responded quickly & resolved the problem. They have amazing communication & are definitely on top of things. Thank you for all of your help!

Calla and Friends
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 5 november 2023

Dear Calla and Friends team,

We're thrilled to receive your praise for our customer service! Thank you for acknowledging the quick response and effective problem-solving from our team. 😍

At Growave, customer satisfaction is our top priority, and your feedback confirms we're on the right track. We're here to support your website's success, and we appreciate your shout-out.

Please reach out anytime you need assistance – we're always here to help. 🤗

Best wishes,

Bewerkt 31 oktober 2023

I was an early adopter of Growave when they just started and had 2 stores on their Basic plan which is $9/month. I have been giving a lot of feedback and invested much time and money to integrate the app into my current stores. Just recently, they announced a price plan change with the new updates.

Honestly, it is just the dashboard UI update and the features generally remain the same. For me to enjoy the same set of features (VIP tiers, custom address to send email, etc), I will need to upgrade to their Growth plan, which is $149/month!

That's like 16x more expensive. We are a small brand and have two stores, and it is way over our budget. I wrote in to ask the support and was told if I chose not to upgrade my plan, the dashboard would be blocked and the widgets will be disabled on your site.

I am happy to see that Growave.io has grown to what it is now, but shouldn't you also take care of your early loyal customers? I wish that you had a better way to handle this as many other companies would still honor the grandfathered plan even if they introduced the price plan change (maybe without the newer features)

Truly disappointed.

UPDATED: Binzazir reached out to me personally and listened to our needs. In the end, she was able to convince her team to keep the existing plan for us. I changed my review to 5-stars because it is a company that truly listened to their customers.

IREN Shizen APAC
Singapore
Growave heeft geantwoord 30 oktober 2023

Hello IREN Shizen APAC team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and providing valuable feedback. We genuinely appreciate your early adoption of Growave and the investment of time and money you've dedicated to integrating our app into your stores.

I understand the concerns raised about the recent price plan change, and I sincerely apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Your loyalty as an early adopter is incredibly important to us, and I appreciate your candid feedback. 🥰

I'm thrilled to hear that Binazir reached out to you personally and was able to address your needs. It's our priority to ensure our customers are heard and feel valued. We're committed to providing the best service possible, and we're grateful for the opportunity to continue serving you.

Thank you for updating your review to 5 stars. Your support means the world to us, and I'm dedicated to delivering even more value to you in the future. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. 💗