Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 mei 2017

So far an amazing experience. I have to hand it to Kalys Salmakbaev, he went above and beyond to help set up my store and have everything rock and rolling. I would give them a 10/10 on support and would recommend the app to anyone.

Everything Forever Store
28 februari 2022

Customer service is very good, reply very fast , Alex is awesome, he is good , kindly , professional , reaction very fast.

Honeybunny
Hongkong SAR van China
Growave heeft geantwoord 28 februari 2022

Hey Honeybunny Team,

We would like to thank you for your kind words and for your positive 5-star review! 😍
Alex and the whole team are very happy🤗. You made our day 👏.

Have a good week and stay healthy 💪😎.

25 december 2022

日本からレビューです。このアプリはEarning PointsがPlace order、Create account、birthdayで設定できます。付加価値を感じていただけるアプリですね!
Points StatusやRedeem Pointsも設定できる箇所が色々あるため、サイト利用の付加価値を高めるのにとても役立ちそうです!そして最大75件の注文までは$9.00というのも、スモールスタートから大きくしたいサイトには嬉しい価格設定だとおもいました。
またスタッフの皆さんも困った時には密に連絡をとって解決にむけて協力してくれるため安心して導入できました。
今回は海外向けサイトでの利用ですが、今後日本向けのサイトにもがっつり使えるアプリだと感じています!

A review from Japan. Earning Points can be set by Place order, Create account and birthday in this app. It's an app that you can feel the added value!
There are various places where you can set Points Status and Redeem Points, so it seems to be very useful for increasing the added value of using the site! And $9.00 for up to 75 orders is a great price for a site that wants to start small and grow.
Also, when I had a problem, all the staff contacted me closely and cooperated to solve it, so I was able to introduce it with peace of mind.
This time, we are using it for overseas sites, but I feel that it will be an app that can also be used for Japanese sites in the future!

FULI Official Store
Japan
Growave heeft geantwoord 26 december 2022

Hi, Mie Hino and FULI Official Store team!

Thank you very much for your amazing review. The whole Growave team appreciates it a lot 🤗.
Our main priority is to make our merchants happy with our product and the feedback we are getting from you only motivates us to perform even better. Day by day we work to improve our app so that both merchants and customers could enjoy it. Especially, I would like to thank you for letting people know that our app can be used in the Japanese market as well.

Let me express our appreciation to you once again and wish you joyful holidays ahead 🎄.

26 oktober 2018

Great app, my support from the developer, my experience with this app is amazing and the features added to ny store are awesome, i love this and i recommend it.

Holix Mall
Nigeria
26 september 2019

This is a great app with lots of features. The customer service and integration support provided by Kalys and Tim was first class. Highly recommended.

Zoomlite
Australië
25 februari 2016

I just installed the app today, and I'm completely new to html codes and needed help very badly. Their support replied to my mails and helped me to set up everything. I'm very satisfied with the app itself and their great support! Highly recommended!

Martinofficial
Thailand
10 juni 2022

Very easy to install and every question I had regarding customization was answered quickly. Alex and Tina were extremely helpful.

SUPERHIGH
Growave heeft geantwoord 12 juni 2022

Dear team at SUPERHIGH😊,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Growave. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track🙌🏻!

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come❤️!

11 mei 2022

A very decent app and Alex from customer service is super responsive to follow up with my technical queries. Thumbs up!

Annie's Pantry
Singapore
Growave heeft geantwoord 11 mei 2022

Hi Annie's Pantry team,

Thank you for your review, we’re so glad to hear that you enjoy our app and found it helpful and having use of it. It’s always great when we can help our customers get the most of our features. And we are happy to know that you are satisfied🥰

2 oktober 2021

im sure happy to add this app to my store - the customer engagement is better and the team is super..
I would like to a few more features to be added to the other plans instead of enterprise so we have can better rewards systems..I would like to see customer being able to use the rewards as a cash back and Redeem points per order..
Rest super happy with the app..keep up the amazing work

The Decor Circle
India
Growave heeft geantwoord 4 oktober 2021

Hello, dear The Decor Circle team 👋!

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve 🤍.

Whole Growave works on providing you with the best available features for a successful e-commerce business and thanks for doing our app better. We take into account our dear merchants' ideas. I've gone ahead and passed it along to our Product team letting them know that this is something you would like to see. We will do our best to implement this in future updates of our platform 🤗.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community 💖!

11 februari 2022

The ease of use and powerful functions crush any other service I have tried.... and there were a lot. The customer support is hands down the best I have ever received from any Shopify application. They were always responsive and extremely happy to help. Most of the time you install an app and it is never quite like you wanted it to be installed. I reached out and within hours every single aspect of the Growave app was fully implemented EXACTLY how I wanted it in my store. I seriously can't explain how impressed I am by both the functionality and team behind this app. 110% recommend!

Mala of Merit
Growave heeft geantwoord 11 februari 2022

Greetings of the day team at The Mala of Merit 😊,

Allow us to express our immense gratitude to you for leaving so an insightful review. We are over the moon knowing that here at Growave we have met your expectations and provided an excellent customer experience.

Once again thank you so much for being with us. If you need any assistance we are always here to help❤️.