Recensies (2.089)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 augustus 2023

Their customer service is extremely good. yes, I said extremely fast, and efficient, they even did a customized tab for my all requests, but NONE OF them said no! Also, they resolve my issue in hours or even minutes. I love this app so far. best price, compared other app for just UGC will charge over $40 a month, this one include everything I need.

onlinefashionresource
Growave heeft geantwoord 30 augustus 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this lovely review, onlinefashionresource. 💕

We are super happy that you have experienced fast and helpful customer service from our team. It’s only when we receive such positive feedback do we rest in knowing that we have done our jobs well. 😊

Thanks again. We will strive to constantly deliver great experiences. ✨

Ayana,
Growave Support team.

18 augustus 2023

Great App, offering numerous functionalities at a great price. Basic features that a shop owner needs such as Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Instagram UGC and social login feature is available. As well behind this app work a wonderful team who is always there when you need help which is great. Thank you guys for developing this app, and for the customer service you provide, and extend my best wishes for your continued growth. In conclusion, excellent job!

neleti
Moldavië
Growave heeft geantwoord 20 augustus 2023

Dear team at neleti,

Thank you for your kind words and for supporting our product!⭐
Your words made our day, and we are very glad that you are happy and satisfied! That is what we strive for 😊.

​We'll do our best to continue to provide you with the highest level of service and product!
The whole team at Growave does its best to treat every customer with love, and thank you a lot for appreciating and noticing our efforts.✨

Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can be of service 💖

Anna,
Growave Support Team.

13 februari 2024

Great app for a good price. We got all the features we wanted. Customer service is 10/10, they helped us a lot. Thank you so much!

Ribcap - Fashionable medical helmets and protective headgear
België
Ongeveer 20 uur gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 14 februari 2024

Hello, Ribcap - Fashionable medical helmets and protective headgear,

We appreciate your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that our app meets your requirements and that our customer service team provided valuable assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and thank you for choosing our app! 🤗

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

Bewerkt 31 oktober 2023

I was an early adopter of Growave when they just started and had 2 stores on their Basic plan which is $9/month. I have been giving a lot of feedback and invested much time and money to integrate the app into my current stores. Just recently, they announced a price plan change with the new updates.

Honestly, it is just the dashboard UI update and the features generally remain the same. For me to enjoy the same set of features (VIP tiers, custom address to send email, etc), I will need to upgrade to their Growth plan, which is $149/month!

That's like 16x more expensive. We are a small brand and have two stores, and it is way over our budget. I wrote in to ask the support and was told if I chose not to upgrade my plan, the dashboard would be blocked and the widgets will be disabled on your site.

I am happy to see that Growave.io has grown to what it is now, but shouldn't you also take care of your early loyal customers? I wish that you had a better way to handle this as many other companies would still honor the grandfathered plan even if they introduced the price plan change (maybe without the newer features)

Truly disappointed.

UPDATED: Binzazir reached out to me personally and listened to our needs. In the end, she was able to convince her team to keep the existing plan for us. I changed my review to 5-stars because it is a company that truly listened to their customers.

IREN Shizen APAC
Singapore
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 30 oktober 2023

Hello IREN Shizen APAC team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and providing valuable feedback. We genuinely appreciate your early adoption of Growave and the investment of time and money you've dedicated to integrating our app into your stores.

I understand the concerns raised about the recent price plan change, and I sincerely apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Your loyalty as an early adopter is incredibly important to us, and I appreciate your candid feedback. 🥰

I'm thrilled to hear that Binazir reached out to you personally and was able to address your needs. It's our priority to ensure our customers are heard and feel valued. We're committed to providing the best service possible, and we're grateful for the opportunity to continue serving you.

Thank you for updating your review to 5 stars. Your support means the world to us, and I'm dedicated to delivering even more value to you in the future. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. 💗

Warm regards,

Bewerkt 14 november 2023

I would strongly recommend this app.

The features are great and in my experience the customer support is excellent should any issue arise.

Furthermore the many features of the app allows you to use this one app instead of the three or maybe even four apps that would be needed in order to get all the benefits that Growave provides.

Weriion
Zweden
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 12 november 2023

Dear team at Weriion,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Growave's features and experienced excellent customer support. Your feedback on the app's convenience in consolidating multiple benefits is especially appreciated.

If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to providing top-notch service. 💗

Thanks again for choosing Growave!

Best regards,

2 november 2023

Amazing Customer Service! I love the features this app adds to my website however I can not say enough about their customer service! There have been a couple of times when things weren't showing up correctly & when I emailed the customer service team they responded quickly & resolved the problem. They have amazing communication & are definitely on top of things. Thank you for all of your help!

Calla and Friends
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 5 november 2023

Dear Calla and Friends team,

We're thrilled to receive your praise for our customer service! Thank you for acknowledging the quick response and effective problem-solving from our team. 😍

At Growave, customer satisfaction is our top priority, and your feedback confirms we're on the right track. We're here to support your website's success, and we appreciate your shout-out.

Please reach out anytime you need assistance – we're always here to help. 🤗

Best wishes,

18 december 2023

I've been using Growave for a little while now, and have been super impressed by their support team's speed and ability to help solve any case big or small. The app itself is wonderful and packed full of features - I've been enjoying its ease-of-use and power as well.

Club Racers Garage
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 19 december 2023

Hey, Club Racers Garage team,

Thank you sincerely for your excellent review! It brings us great satisfaction to know that Growave improved your experience. Should you have any particular features you appreciate or aspects you believe could be enhanced, we would be grateful for your insights. Your input is helpful to us as we work hard to improve our services and better satisfy your needs.

Let's take your Growave journey to even higher heights! ✨

9 januari 2024

Customer support is ACES! Great responsive job. Thanks guys.

Prairie Spirit Trading Post
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 10 januari 2024

Hey, Prairie Spirit Trading Post team,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our customer support team. Delivering excellent service is our top priority, and your positive feedback motivates us to keep up the good work. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out, we are always here for you 🫶😊

1 augustus 2023

Of all the things I appreciate the most about this app, it's the team behind it. They are very responsive and will try their best in the shortest possible time to get to the bottom of your challenge and help you resolve it. Thanks, guys!

Also, their app is like a 5 in 1 so instead of paying multiple $ for numerous apps, you can get twice the value from Growave

Shoepify
Nigeria
Growave heeft geantwoord 2 augustus 2023

Dear Shoepify,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and 5-star. We appreciate your time leaving the review and sharing your overall experience with us. 🙌🏻

Our Team is delighted and we are more than happy to have customers like you. We will keep providing the best service. 💙

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time!

Anna,
Growave Support Team.

Bewerkt 20 februari 2024

UPDATE 2/20/2024:

Another successful fix. This was a little more complicated than the earlier problems but works very well now (scrolling of all comments). Anna was very communicative of where tech was in the process loop, which is much appreciated.

UPDATE 9/28/2023:

After more work and conversations with GroWave support, my current problems with import of reviews have been resolved satisfactorily. Persistence of Anna and quick response to my support requests, helped to mitigate the wonky import tool provided. Instead of several hundred reviews needing manual input, finally have it down to two dozen, very manageable. I do appreciate the support! Updated to five starts from four stars!

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Overall the experience has been very good. 95% of the time response to questions/problems have been stellar. Any updates/fixes have been promptly applied, and 95% of the time brings the system to full and correct function.

I am moving from a legacy theme to a new 2.0 theme, and I am being cautious as I configure it to my needs; the legacy theme continues to be my 'live' theme as I work with multiple app providers. GroWave has been helpful and patient in my questions and have been helpful.

One incident has not been corrected and I have been patient for the fix. In order to move forward, I have manually imported about 100 entries so there would be something for customers to look at in the new system.

As a previous database/server director for a mid-size company, importing/exporting data from different systems was a well known task for me. Unfortunately the import of my few hundred reviews (from an app for which there was a template) fell well short of good; that is, it would not import any of my correctly formatted entries. Error messages were not well defined and the response from support helped to define the problem; these 20 or so entries could be handled manually. But after more than a dozen attempts at importation, the last three hundred or so had never auto imported successfully, thus the manual input. I am still hopeful GroWave will be able to help.

Mark

Team Power Products
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 27 september 2023

Dear Mark,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experiences with Growave. 🥰 We're delighted to hear that your overall experience has been very good, with prompt responses to questions and problems, as well as updates and fixes applied promptly.

We apologize for the incident that hasn't been resolved yet, and we understand your need to move forward. Your proactive step to manually import about 100 entries is commendable, ensuring your customers have access to the new system. As someone experienced in database and server management, your insights are invaluable.

We understand the challenges during review import and error messages.Our support team is here to help, and we are dedicated to resolving any outstanding issues to ensure a smoother experience moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We're committed to providing you with the best possible support.💖

Begaiym,