Recensies (2.089)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 februari 2024

Really good functions and Excellent customer support I liked so much.

Baredoo Fitness
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 11 februari 2024

Dear Baredoo Fitness team,

We truly appreciate your positive review! It's great to hear that you found our functions to be of high quality and our customer support exceptional. Your satisfaction is our goal, and we're dedicated to ensuring that your experience with us is nothing short of excellent ✨🥳

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

15 januari 2024

Amazing, the support is 10/10 and the app works great.

Original Allure
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 16 januari 2024

Hey, Original Allure team,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star rating! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying the app and that our support has met your expectations. Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch service, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that our efforts are appreciated. We appreciate your support! 🥰

If you have any further feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with us.

8 september 2023

A Fantastic App with Exceptional Support

I've been using this app for a while now, primarily relying on their free features, and I must say it's been a delightful experience. Not only are their free features robust and user-friendly, but it's also evident that many customers are actively benefiting from what this app has to offer.

What truly sets this app apart, though, is the outstanding support team behind it. They've been nothing short of amazing. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, they responded promptly and went the extra mile to help me. They even customized various aspects of the app to suit my specific needs, which I greatly appreciate.

In a world where customer support can often be lacking, this team shines as a beacon of excellence. Their dedication to their users is truly commendable, making this app a top choice for anyone seeking both quality features and exceptional support. Highly recommended!

Your Local Girl
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 10 september 2023

Hi, team at Your Local Girl,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We take great pride in our commitment to providing outstanding customer support and ensuring our users have the best experience possible with our app.
Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're here to assist you anytime you need help or have questions 🥰.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever require assistance or have further feedback. We truly value your support and trust in our product!

Begaiym,
Reputation Manager.

29 juni 2024

Hi, I am not using the app, how can I delete all the data in my site?

ALECRIM.lab
Brazilië
Growave heeft geantwoord 1 juli 2024

Hi, Sonia and the team at ALECRIM.lab,

It is Ayana from the Growave support team 💫 . Thank you for reaching out and leaving us a review.

Regarding your question about deleting all data from your site, we can assist by asking our dev team to remove any remaining code from our app. To do this, we'll need access to the Apps, Themes, and Settings sections of your Shopify store. Please share the collaborator code with us at support@growave.io so we can proceed with the request. We have also sent this information to your email, so please kindly check your inbox.

Thank you in advance! We look forward to assisting you.

Ayana,
Customer Support Team ❤️

Bewerkt 5 juni 2024

I've had Growave since I set up my store and overall it's been a great experience - the wishlist, reviews and loyalty program were exactly what I was looking for and the customer support is second to none! I sent a support request today that required a code change and they had it fixed and working perfectly within a few hours! Incredible team - thank you so much guys!

Cosmic Polish
Australië
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 31 augustus 2023

Hi Cosmic Polish Team,

Thank you so much for your amazing words. 💙

We do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Our main goal here at Growave is to provide the best service for our valuable customers. It is great to know that you love our product and our Team. 😊

Please note that we are always here for you! Happy Growaving!

Adil-Ai,
Customer Support Team

9 augustus 2023

It's been very helpful so far. I just installed it so we'll see how it works in each feature it offers.

Olmox
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 11 augustus 2023

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your review ❤! We're glad to hear that our assistance has been helpful to you. As you explore the features we offer, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further support.

We're here to ensure your experience with our product is a positive one.

Take care!

Aziz,
Growave Support team.

11 september 2023

I had some issues with the app when I migrated themes, but support was able to get everything reinstalled and working better than before. The app itself if very easy to use and the UI is simple to navigate. If you need help with anything, their support is top notch.

MorningWood Co.
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 12 september 2023

Dear MorningWood Co. team,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. 🤩
Your kind words about our app and support team are really appreciated. We will do everything we can to ensure that your business continues to grow and succeed. 💖

Begaiym,
Reputation Manager!

7 december 2023

The app is so easy to use. It is also very useful because it has various customization features.

When there was something I didn't know, the app developers helped me with immediate answers. I am so satisfied.

PeppermintOne
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 10 december 2023

Hello, PeppermintOne team,

We're delighted to receive your 5-star review! It's fantastic to know that you find our app user-friendly and valuable with its customization features. Our team is always here to provide immediate answers, ensuring you have a seamless experience. 💙

If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback to share, please don't hesitate to contact us. Your satisfaction is our priority!

8 november 2023

Highly Recommend! We have successfully implemented Growave Reviews & Wishlist Functionality. The implementation was simple with all necessary functionality for an ecommerce site. And works seamlessly, with reviews, Q&A and Wishlist all utilized by our customers within days. After reaching out to the Growave Support Team for a solution to implement reviews on collection pages, both the Growave Support and Development Team implemented the solution in less than 24 hours! They kept us informed at each stage, and even shared the details of how this was implemented for our internal team. We are looking forward to implementing the Loyalty & Referral Program next! Great App, Wonderful Customer Support!

Crua Outdoors
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 9 november 2023

Hey, Crua Outdoors team,

Thank you for a wonderful 5-star review! 🤩 We're delighted that you found our Reviews & Wishlist functionality easy to implement and that your customers are already benefiting from it. We're excited to assist you with the Loyalty & Referral Program implementation

We greatly value your positive feedback regarding our Support and Development Teams. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we're happy that you found their assistance valuable. If you require further help or have additional feedback, please feel free to reach out. 💞

Thanks for choosing Growave!

Best regards,

10 januari 2024

Big shout out to Begi and the Dev team, the true meaning of proper customer service and dealing with each unique request i had with patience and aplomb. I just migrated from another well know app and my desicion is constantly being vindicated. Highly Recommend

Cafe Najjar
Egypte
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Growave heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Dear Cafe Najjar team,

Thank you for a glowing 5-star review! We're over the moon that you enjoyed our app and found the transition smooth. 🌟Our Dev team and Begi are thrilled by your kind words. We're committed to keeping the good vibes rolling and providing top-notch service. 💖

Need anything or have suggestions? We're all ears. Thanks again, and here's to more great times with our app!