Arvostelut (400)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
7. toukokuu 2024

We are using this app for generating Gst invoices and received good support from the team. Webplanex team gave fast response to our queries.

Dr. Monga Opticians
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. huhtikuu 2024

One must use this tool for GST invoicing. Good Reporting. Great Product. Extraordinary Service.

Surat supplier
10. huhtikuu 2024

WebPlanex team gave fast response to our queries. Their support is fast. Also their free trial is good starting point for new ecommerce business.

Electrochemistry Store
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. kesäkuu 2024

the services is very good and also the solutions are very quick.

Mungu
10. heinäkuu 2024

I recently installed the app and it is great. It has all features required for GST reporting and tax invoice. Easy to integrate with store. Very good support provided.

City Wolf
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
12. maaliskuu 2024

Webplanex is really helpful for us with comprehensive GST invoice creation for our online orders. We have been using it since 2 years with no issues and it is very user friendly. Also the reporting makes it a lot easier to extract the required details.

CARBON RACING
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. kesäkuu 2024

Recommended. Easy to use and gets the job done. Thanks for a good support as well.

CandyVille India
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
2. huhtikuu 2024

This is the best app so far for GST invoices. Would love to see some more features which I suggested to their team.

Clan Shoes
7. toukokuu 2024

The Webplanex team patiently understood my problems and helped me in setting it up .
The app is economical for a small business like ours and the templates are editable as per your requirement and this is the best part.

Maayakriya
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
22. maaliskuu 2024

After installing and uninstalling 2 - 3 others apps, I stumbled upon this one and I am truly satisfied with this app.
1. It is extremely user friendly.
2. They have brilliant customer support. Whatever queries I had were resolved within a couple of hours.
The support is also always available. I'd definitely recommend it to new shopify accounts.

Flooof'd