Recensioni (447)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 maggio 2024

This is a great app. It has a user-friendly interface with many options to customize to suit your brand and style. Customer service was also great. Patrick answered all my questions and gave good advice where I was able to make an informed decision. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their store and customer experience.

Tamika Natasha Elegance Boutique
Giamaica
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 giugno 2024

Awesome app and does exactly what it says. I like the customization options available. Arthur was quick to respond and provide support when I had a question. Thanks for the amazing support!

Alcove Collections
Stati Uniti
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 giugno 2024

I was having an issue with setting up my icons, but patrick was very swift and helped me with it in no time, so would really recommend this app

Helenova Aarhus
Regno Unito
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

david helped me several times and did a very good job. thank you very much :))

REPDOM.DE
Svizzera
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
2 aprile 2024

i had a problem with the icons not showing but i got helped well by David and the problem got fixed right away.

Venetio®
Paesi Bassi
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 giugno 2024

Patrick was really fast and kind, nice person and experience.

Ventilatte
Spagna
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 aprile 2024

Without a doubt, this app ranks among the finest I've experienced. It's incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. And let's not overlook David, who graciously assisted me with an inquiry. You're a legend, mate!

Saqani Waka
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 luglio 2024

there customer service is awesome, and the app is also really easy to use

EcoVera
Pakistan
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 maggio 2024

I had some trouble to make it visable, David help me quickly to resolve the problem and now is it up and running on our page!

WECY Sportswear
Svezia
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
3 aprile 2024

Good app over all David is very helpful helped me with issues i had. Very satisfied with the customer service and went the extra mile to help me with other issues. I reccomend

aerasis