Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 december 2023

Die App super! Ich hatte am anfang ein paar kleine Probleme aber David hat umgehend Reagiert und alles innerhalb kürzester Zeit behoben. App und Support ist wirklich gut!

RB-Onlinehandel
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
1 oktober 2023

Patrick was very helpful in helping me to get the app to work as it was orignally not showing up on my store editor. He even sent a screenrecording for future reference. Would recommned.

Koring Home
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
26 september 2023

I have not been able to get a reply from support. I canceled my plan by removing that app as it states on their FAQ section and I STILL GOT CHARGED for two months. I will be contacting Shopify since I need to be reimbursed for those charges. I was on the free plan and I don't get anywhere near 5,000 views anyway so I don't see why I was charged in the first place! Very disappointing. BE WARY.

Jewelry Eye Love
Verenigde Staten
6 maanden gebruiken de app
4 september 2023

Excellent Service from David! Even sent me a video to walk me through adding the icons to my product page through using custom html!
Life saver - highly recommended and brilliant service.

Body Bud
6 maanden gebruiken de app
9 november 2023

Great support by Patrick, he resolved my issue within minutes and also gave his own opinions about the placement which would work better for my brand! thanks guys

House of Viraasi
India
Ongeveer 11 uur gebruiken de app
4 augustus 2023

Nicely designed and very user friendly App. Interface works great. It's a true Add-On for our website.

Special Note: After a Theme update I had some issues getting the App running again. I reached out the the team of ''Trust Badges & icons'' and was helped very quickly by David. Within less than 2 minutes it was all fixed. Thank you!

PETLUX
Nederland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
5 februari 2024

I highly recommend this app if you want to add payment icons. I would like to thank David for helping me modify the code of my theme . He showed me how to do it and was very kind. If you have any problems or questions ask him! He will be of great help. Thank you David!

lunstel
Italië
8 juli 2023

Excellent app and great customer service! I wasn't sure how to adjust the placement of the icons on my product page so I reached out to support on a Saturday (because I work every day), and Patrick helped me out!
Having customer service even on weekends is so important to me. If something goes wrong I need it fixed right away.
The app does exactly what I wanted, which is to have it on autopilot, so it automatically appears on the products I have tagged with a specific tag. Other apps didn't do that for me.
5 stars all around for this app and customer service

Designs by Jessica Anlauf
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
12 december 2023

David was very reliable and I can only recommend quick help

Smarttime Solutions
Duitsland
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
21 februari 2024

very useful app to add some more trust to your website and your customers. Thank you to David for his great help! really appreciate it.

Pet Shack