Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 november 2022

I had some problems with integration, but support helped me well. A big problem is the performance. This app decreased my google performance from 73/100 points down to 31/100 points becrause the js scriptfrom trust-badges.to is very slow. So this app is not useable for me

elmoprints
Duitsland
8 dagen gebruiken de app
5 april 2022

Beware of downloading this app. Their dev team messed up our live theme and didn't care to fix it. Very unprofessional to make an edit on live theme. An experienced developer would never edit a live theme.

Consciously Baby
Verenigde Staten
5 dagen gebruiken de app
12 september 2022

App is easy to use. Marc has been very helpful regarding my customization requests! They have support working as late as 11 pm pst.

ZUKA
Verenigde Staten
Royal Apps heeft geantwoord 12 september 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback ! Your satisfaction will be always our main priority 🥰

19 december 2021

I can recommend the app, easy to work with, and the customer support is top! I has some problems with the theme and got help after a few minutes. Keep up the good work! Thanks!

Anne Pro 2 | RBG Mechanical Keyboard Collection
Denemarken
Royal Apps heeft geantwoord 19 december 2021

Thank you so much. We're glad to help :)

2 april 2023

Iconito's trust badges and icons are top-notch! Patrick's service was exceptional - knowledgeable and prompt. Highly recommend!

STANDISE
Letland
4 januari 2023

Great App and Support. Thank´s David for the fast and good service! Helped me a lot to integrate the App

pelletskaufen
Oostenrijk
9 december 2022

Super easy to install and set up. David was great and quick to help with any questions I had. Great app.

Domo Gummies
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 mei 2023

Really enjoying the app - looks amazing on my store. Great customer service! Marc was very fast, attentive and was able to help me with installation in seconds. Highly recommend!

tinysockies
Verenigd Koninkrijk
20 december 2021

Beste Trust Badges App im Shopify Store! Würde ich an jeden Onlineshop Betreiber empfehlen, um den Trust der Kunden zu steigern.

Q-Swetch
Duitsland
Royal Apps heeft geantwoord 23 december 2021

Thank you for your review🙏 We are glad you enjoyed your experience 😎

4 maart 2023

excellent , it really adds credability thus increases sales.Patrick is awesome ask for him.If you choose the right icons definetly it increases sales A LOT

matsui carden beauty japan