Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
26. helmikuu 2024

solid app, the badges look professional and their support helped me with literally everything i needed help with, which took an hour.

EXFOLLION
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2024

A lots of settings can be customized, and the staffs are very helpful.

Timeless Treasures
Kiina
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
1. huhtikuu 2024

Great app

Prime Peptides
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
7. lokakuu 2023

amazing support service by Liubava :) she stayed all the time till everything is right and great app also, very simple and no complicated, thank you again

All Love Pets
Meksiko
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. syyskuu 2023

Application is easy to install and set up. If there will be any questions the support is super quick and reactive. Fulfilled all my needs and expectations

Marmorlux
Sveitsi
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. huhtikuu 2023

Customer service was very helpful and took their time to solve any issues I had. Overall a great experience, I recommend the app to anyone who’s looking to make their store stand out.

SweepBrush
Unkari
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
GoodApps vastasi 5. toukokuu 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app and customer service. We are thrilled to hear that our team was helpful in resolving any issues you had and that you had a great experience overall. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to provide excellent service to you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

GoodApps Team.

23. toukokuu 2023

never had such a great support. Apps also work fine and look pretty. Customizing and designing is very easy.

yalaton
Saksa
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
GoodApps vastasi 26. toukokuu 2023

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a great experience with our support team.

We're also glad to know that our apps are working fine for you and that you find them visually appealing.

If you have any more feedback, questions, or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

GoodApps team.

27. elokuu 2023

I try it a lot of apps, but this one is with distance the best. I can Recommend. Best App for icons!

Amable
Sveitsi
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. heinäkuu 2023

Great app and customer service. I tried other apps and they're essentially junk compared to this one. Other apps had a terrible selection of icons, almost no customizability in spacing or descriptions, and were hard to understand. This app is relatively easy to understand for most people and if you have any trouble the customer service is very quick and helpful, thank you Liubava. Huge selection of icons to use, biggest I've seen in any app so far, and it's free so you can't beat that. Highly recommend!

SpeedCave
10 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. elokuu 2023

Perfect, You can customize these and get a super professional finish. It's actually better than the paid apps for icons etc.

Voggen