Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
6 de diciembre de 2023

Good app for FAQs, for the most part. Comes complete with schema markup and the ability to link to specific Q&As. The template choices are limited. There are a couple of issues with technical SEO/accessibility:

1) There are three levels for Headings and Q&As: Category > Section > Articles. If you don't use categories AND sections then you end up with skipped heading levels. In our case, we don't need a subcategory/section within each category.

2) It comes with it's own title tag, which means you get flagged in SEO audits for having multiple title tags. There's no documentation about it this, or how to work around it. I've found that you have to edit the theme code so that the Shopify title tag isn't inserted on this page.

3) The app is heavy, so the FAQs page gets flagged for being slow.

Fancy Feast US
Estados Unidos
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Shark Byte, Inc respondió 7 de diciembre de 2023

Hello Fancy Feast US team.
Thank you for your feedback. We’re constantly striving to improve our customers’ experience, so we’ll use your suggestions to improve our application. Thanks for being a customer!

Best rgards,
HelpCenter team

20 de enero de 2017

Superb app,easy to use. I think there should be few more options to customize the look and feel of the page

Meeta Dani
Canadá
Casi 7 años usando la aplicación
5 de marzo de 2017

The FAQ app works well and is easy to install and setup. The only issue we have is that the FAQ section pushes our sidebar navigation panel below the FAQ section.

Low Profile Software
Estados Unidos
Casi 6 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 7 de agosto de 2017

I have given this app 4 stars. I would have given it 5 stars if I had a bit more control with the Page Title and the option to add a page image. Other than that it works fine.

Ladyship Australia
Casi 6 años usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2017

It's good but it would be even better if it showed up in your stores built in search results. Unless customers go to this page directly, they won't be able to find anything.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada
Canadá
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 10 de junio de 2023

for a great app, the sudden switch to asking us to pay for features that were previously available and DRASTICALLY cutting the number of FAQ articles that were available on the free plan for a ridiculous amount of money is daylight robbery. If I didn't have that many articles that I spent money on, I wouldn't have continued with this. but seems i have no choice.

DrawnBy:
Singapur
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
11 de enero de 2017

Minimalistic app with key features which gets the job done!

Cavadecavas
México
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2021

I think the app itself is great and the customer service is quick and very friendly. but it is a bit buggy. Older articles cannot be deleted, there were problems with moving articles around and inheriting the font from the theme. So I hope this will be fixed in the long term to provide better usability. The help desk was able to help very fast though.

Baby Tula UK
Reino Unido
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
10 de octubre de 2016

Good app - easy to use. Only downside is, I wish there were more options to customize the layout, font size & type, colours etc etc.

Amoretta Me
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2017

Muy buena app. La recomiendo.

Organicos Gourmet Inc