Gorgias , 685 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 8 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
12. december 2023

Gorgias is an amazing tool. If you are doubting whether or not it will be a good fit, too expensive, or any reason holding you back from trying Gorgias, throw those thoughts away! I was on the fence for a long time, and I'm so glad I tried it. It is a great platform that is easy to customize to make it work for you. Also, the customer service team within Gorgias is amazing. They are great and very willing to help you fix anything that comes up! We're a small team, and it allows me to be able to respond to my customers quickly with Macros. I've even created campaigns that have sold products for me while I was sleeping! What more can I say other than this is a great product and I don't see replacing it anytime soon!

Cart Tek
Cirka et år bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 14. december 2023

Dear Cart Tek Crew,

It comes as a truly great pleasure to hear how much you love our platform and how effective we are as a Team. We can surely double-down on everything you said, and tell you that there's so much more we've got in store. 😉

Thank you for sharing how you feel about Gorgias - we are sincerely grateful to be able to provide such grade A service. ✨

9. marts 2024

I'd like to express my positive experience with Gorgias' help desk app, which has proven to be a valuable asset for handling customer support on my Shopify store. Despite encountering a few initial bugs, the Gorgias team promptly addressed and resolved them, demonstrating their commitment to improving the overall user experience. While there's room for improvement in terms of support responsiveness and waiting times, my overall satisfaction with the app remains high. I want to extend my gratitude to Dunja from the Gorgias support team, whose guidance has been crucial for a new store owner navigating both Gorgias and Shopify. I am optimistic about the continued success of my experience with Gorgias and appreciate the ongoing support.

Marbia Cosmetics
Storbritannien
En dag bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 11. marts 2024

Hi Marbia! 👋🏻
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gorgias! We're thrilled to hear that our helpdesk solution has been a valuable asset for your Shopify store. We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding support responsiveness, and we're continuously working to improve in this area. We're excited to continue supporting you and ensuring your success with Gorgias! ⭐️

6. december 2023

Genuinely got no idea what we would do without Gorgias. We don't just use it for customer support and sales - we've even piggybacked onto it's ticketing system for internal workflows so staff aren't jumping between lots of different pieces of software.

We looked at a lot of solutions this time last year and Gorgias was the only one that really had everything we wanted. 12 months on and we only plan on using it more heavily in more areas of our business.

The only pointers I would give the staff here would be a) improve your search functionality! It's shocking! I'm saying this lightheartedly but I sometimes can't believe how hard it is to find an old ticket. b) We are heavy phone users and would like access to some of the phone events as triggers in some of the automation workflows.

Thanks to the Gorgias team anyway. We're building an amazing business on top of you.

Mr. Logs
Storbritannien
Cirka et år bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 8. december 2023

Major kudos to our Gorgias Fam! 🌟

Thanks a bunch for your glowing review and for providing invaluable feedback - noted! We're so stoked we could swoop in and save the day when you needed us most.

We can now only wish you at least another year (or more) of the same, and see you on the next renewal date. 😉

3. januar 2024

Gorgias has an awesome integration with Shopify. It should be the go-to solution for CRM/tickets.

Tmat
7 dage bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 5. januar 2024

Thanks a bunch for the awesome recommendation, Tmat Team! We're so thrilled to have you on board. We'll make sure to keep up the good work, and to keep the vibe high. 🌟

6. december 2023

The absolute best eComm helpdesk backed by an incredible support team! Working with Gorgias and their team of experts is nothing short of wonderful!

Fuel Meals
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 8. december 2023

We're over 🌙 to hear about your swift and seamless experience with us, Team!

High fives for the amazing journey with our Support Team - for their immediate assistance and lightning-fast response. Going above and beyond is just how we roll, and we're thrilled to have been able to live up to your expectations.

Thanks a bunch for your kind words, and here's to more hassle-free moments with Gorgias! 🌟

4. marts 2024

**** MISLEADING ****
Firstly, I gave this app 1 star because I am sure it is a great app with loads of features although I did not set it up completely.
The reason being that you should CHECK YOUR SUBSCRIPTION whilst on the FREE TRIAL before you set it up. They give you all features which is about $360 USD a month ($550 AUD) aprox. Then when you want to get off the free trial and opt in for the $10 USD a month, all you get is 50 tickets. Everything else is an addon and costs $$. Please live chat them first before setting it up to confirm the features and not waste your time.

Stoned Hilda
Australien
Cirka en time bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 7. marts 2024

Hi Stoned Hilda!
We appreciate your feedback and want to ensure that all our users have a positive experience. We genuinely regret to learn about any confusion or inconvenience you experienced with our subscription model.
While we understand that navigating subscription plans and features can sometimes be challenging, we strive to provide transparent information about our subscription plans and features, which can also be seen on our Pricing Page -> https://www.gorgias.com/pricing.
Nevertheless, if you have any specific suggestions or any further questions about our pricing structure, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Please rest assured that we're here to help and make sure you get the most out of our app.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!🙏🏼

25. oktober 2023

Quick response, lots of helpful information and links provided by operator.

Ourself
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 1. november 2023

Thank you for your kind words, Ourself! 🙏

We're delighted to hear that you found our response quick and the information provided was helpful. We know the importance of having a reliable support system and we are glad we meet your expectations! 💛

19. februar 2024

Pretty good!

HomeDecor
Vietnam
6 minutter bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 21. februar 2024

Hi HomeDecor!
Thank you for your kind feedback! It's nice to hear you found our service pretty good! 🌟
If there's anything specific you feel we could improve to earn that fifth star, we'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to get in touch with us via email support@gorgias.com.
Your feedback helps us strive for excellence! 🫶🏻

30. oktober 2023

Loving Gorgias so far. The tips and tricks as well as their responsiveness is unmatched.

Wondery
10 måneder bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 1. november 2023

Hi, Wondery!

Thank you for your kind words! 🙏

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Gorgias and finding the tips and tricks valuable. Our Team is dedicated to providing the best possible service and being responsive to your needs, so we are glad to hear you are enjoying our service so far.

Should you ever require further assistance, we're here to help you make the most of Gorgias. 🙏

30. november 2023

STAY AWAY - They have Zero support and will pass you from person to person. There is zero on-boarding help and no one will pick up a phone to call you. You can only manage Facebook, IG, Tik Tok and email. It's not the be all end all like they make it out to be. For a company that sells efficiency and service they have NONE.

In three days I think I recevied emails from 6 different people and not one of them knew anything! All they want to do is sell you there service and none of them know anything about what they are selling. I have emails from them saying "I know nothing on how to set it up, but it really great" How the heck you know it's great if you don't know how it works?

Total waste of my time and energy trying to make this stupid thing work. I'll find something better with time.

Toltrazuril Shop
2 dage bruger appen
Gorgias Inc. svarede 4. december 2023

Hello, Team.

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your impressions, and we can assure you that it is far from our intention to leave you feeling like that, and cause such disappointment when the truth is quite the opposite.

Please rest assured that our platform offers a plethora of other features in addition to the ones you mentioned, and our dedicated teams are tirelessly working on introducing even more functionalities.

With that in mind, we will be reaching out in private to gather more details about your case, and do our very best to assist you, turning this experience around.