Gorgias , 663 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 februari 2023

If you are like us, thinking of moving to Zendesk to Gorgias. Please don't. They advertise chat and email support BUT for chat its takes 5-6 hours to receive an initial acknowledgement and even then they still haven't responded to my query. For email support it takes 72 hours to receive an acknowledgement. Apparently they have lots of staff on leave and it was also 2 day public holidays but its been week and they chat is still showing limited support. If you are like me used to getting instance response from Zendesk chat support, don't bother moving. Also for integration we received no support, only some prerecorded videos. If you are SMB you are so much better of staying on Zendesk. Huge mistake on my part to move to this joke. Now I have to pay the developers twice to move back to Zendesk

Smile Makers
8 dagar användning av appen
22 maj 2020

Not good for campaigns with different types of Shopify stores. Pricing is too high for a tool that is supposed to manage a good chunk of data. Integrity issues with the management, not keeping their word on pricing strategies.

Personalized Jewel
Kanada
8 dagar användning av appen
31 mars 2023

**SCAM APPROACH***
I took Gorgias just for a trial and guess what? at the end of the trial I got a bill to pay per month of 540$!!!!!!!
I'm now waiting for an answer from their billing team but this is such a scammy approach as I only tested the platform for a week before probably going to their first plan of 10$! This is really a scammy approach, even when I tried to downgrade the plan it was not working, my god!

Koss Design -
Irland
Gorgias Inc. svarade 3 april 2023

Hey Koss Design,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's heartbreaking to hear that you're feeling scammed! Our Billing team has reached out to you to explain the situation and address all the concerns you have.
At Gorgias, we strive to provide transparent billing practices to our clients and we are committed to resolving any issues that may arise as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thank you. 🙏🏼

Redigerat 29 november 2017

This app is completely awesome! I loved all the features and ease of use. However, after the trial I deleted it because they want to charge an entry level price of $60 per month...which is insane. This 'entry level' pricing is for 600 tickets and 7 channel integrations. I only used 3 integrations (as I imagine most companies would) and I would maybe do 100 tickets per month. I'm not even a small store!!

Unless you're doing $1M+ in sales per year, this app probably isn't for you. Until they have a better entry level price that isn't so insane (You can get all of these features through Salesforce or Zendesk for less...), I don't recommend it.

Summary: Great platform, not worth the outrageous pricing.

Hence, 2 stars.

Update: I've demoted this a start since I found HelpScout, which does the exact same thing but for $8 per month per user and has no cap on the amount of cases you can have. It even integrates with Shopify for a customer profile view. I'm still not sure why they think $60 per month is a fair price.

Discriminant
6 december 2018

Absolutely rubbish, difficult to set up and impossible to uninstall! Tried to contact Gorgias through their chat bot and no response, and what are those videos about? seriously high school standard- I was embarrassed watching them

ZANZI Beauty
Storbritannien
14 april 2023

I've been asking to have someone in support cancel my account. And I keep getting the runaround. Feels like my account is being held hostage. Either give users the ability to cancel their accounts, or provide clear instructions on how this can be done.

Microwave Pork Rinds
5 dagar användning av appen
Gorgias Inc. svarade 17 april 2023

Hello Team.

We are sincerely sorry to learn about your impressions.

We’d like to once again shed more light on this matter. Regarding trial accounts, they're automatically deactivated after 7 days, while all the details are fully deleted after 90 days. This will apply to your trial account as well, and there'll be no charges.

One of our team members will follow up shortly and assist you with any other query you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. 🙏

25 december 2020

Integrations did not work during the call with a Gorgias employee but we were already charged a fee (which was refunded later). We also tried to solve the issue by ourselves but the documentation is not totally clear and we do not have enough resources for an extra task. It is frustrating to sign up to a new platform and run into problems from minute 0. I think the integration should be smoother and also they could offer a free implementation service for all the plans. Also the chat support service was not friendly and they took a lot of time to respond to our concerns.

Japanese Taste
Japan
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
20 januari 2021

It does not work on Firefox. Secondly, when you try to access the app through the shopify window, it takes you to a "sign up new account" window, which is a useless loop. You then find your way to your support tickets, but cannot find the settings from there. Mostly, it does not work on Firefox, and this was verified by the support agent.
Poorly designed app and is not functioning.

Verified Shungite