Hey!Scarcity Low Stock Counter , 99件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年12月14日

This is one great App!! They are even quick to reply if a glitch shows up. I find the very trustworthy and well worth the effort.

Crystal Fizzy
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月30日

THIS APP IS AWESOME and it's built into shopify so it doesn't take me out of my shopify dashboard. It's simple to set up and customizing it is a breeze. Customer service also has a built in chat box which makes contacting them quick! Much more affordable than comps and I adore it!

I was last using Inventora which did its job for the most part but was rather confusing to set up. Apparently the features I wanted where there according to the customer service who reached out to me a week after i left my review; however I did not see it and I combed through every page for installing it. Contacting them was also not easy.

So therefore, I recommend this low stock counter over anything else available, it works flawlessly!

JessieMarieStudio
アプリの使用期間:26分
2023年12月18日

Simple, easy-to-use app. Had to move the positioning to a different area and the customer support (Zel) did everything for me without me having to code anything. All done really quickly.

Was really smooth and looks great. Thanks!

Spirigem
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:30分
2023年11月9日

great experience and awsome price for services.

I was able to custom my message window and someone from support team guided me with screnshot step by step. Great app, must have for e-commerce

Saloniq.ca
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約3時間
2023年9月6日

I just talked with Zel while getting the app setup in my shop. She was quick, on point, and kind. She even went above and beyond to share some feedback on my product page based on her device and user experience. Top notch professional experience. Thanks!

Pet Devoted
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Minimate Apps が返信しました 2023年9月7日

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review and for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with Zel. Our team is committed to delivering professional, high-quality experiences like this, and your review lets us know we are meeting that goal. Thanks again! 🤗

2023年10月5日

Amazing app, so easy to install and use, very happy!

Ralph's Orchard
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Minimate Apps が返信しました 2023年10月11日

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear you found our app so easy to install and use. 🙏🏻

2023年10月25日

Great app and great customer service. i can recommend it to everyone.

Gipfelgaudi Store
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約23時間
2023年11月7日

Nödvändig app och snabb och bra service!

EZNDZ
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年11月10日

Great support and product. I love it!

SimCrafters
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:約4時間
2024年2月20日

Amazing! They were so helpful when I had an issue with this showing up on my product page. Very patient and helpful Zel was, the absolute best!

FrostySmiles