Hey!Scarcity Low Stock Counter , 100件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年9月6日

I just talked with Zel while getting the app setup in my shop. She was quick, on point, and kind. She even went above and beyond to share some feedback on my product page based on her device and user experience. Top notch professional experience. Thanks!

Pet Devoted
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Minimate Apps が返信しました 2023年9月7日

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review and for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with Zel. Our team is committed to delivering professional, high-quality experiences like this, and your review lets us know we are meeting that goal. Thanks again! 🤗

2024年2月29日

Very simple app to use which also plays a big role in my conversion rates. Thank you to Zel for the great help!

Pet Shack
イギリス
2024年2月20日

Amazing! They were so helpful when I had an issue with this showing up on my product page. Very patient and helpful Zel was, the absolute best!

FrostySmiles
2024年2月14日

Easy to install and great customer service if needed

Against The Grain Childrens Furniture & Essentials
ニュージーランド
2024年2月9日

Great app. It meets all your needs. Customer service is very fast and professional in terms of support. T

Candlemas Store
トルコ
編集日:2021年12月10日

Updating my review to 5 stars as the features I was requesting have now been added to the app. Very happy with both the app and the service! Easy to use and looks nice and clean. Exactly what I needed.

Maarit Hänninen
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約2年
Minimate Apps が返信しました 2021年11月20日

Thanks for the review, we're happy to hear that you're enjoying using Hey! Sales & Low Stock Counter. We have a lot of exciting updates coming up, and we'll definitely take a look at your suggestions. Keep an eye out for our email for the updates!

2022年8月19日

Zel and the team at HeyMerch are fantastic! We are using this app for 5 of our Shopify Plus stores. It's simple and straight to the point - no extra bloated code for something that really can increase conversion rates dramatically. We also were very impressed with their willingness to add a small new feature to only target products by Collections, which they added within a few weeks! This allows you to only show these promotions on product pages that have inventory < 50 or products that have specific tags. This is the perfect app and can absolutely help drive sales. Great job HeyMerch team creating a very useful app for many merchants

Bianca Pedra
Minimate Apps が返信しました 2022年8月19日

Hi Steven,

Thank you very much for your detailed review, we really appreciate your help with our app! Hopefully the new feature we added thanks to you will help more merchants along their way to drive sales 🙏🏼

Best wishes,
Zel, co-founder of HeyMerch

2023年6月19日

Fantastic service/support and the app makes a huge difference to conversions and creates a sense of urgency.

NetCanvas
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2022年4月7日

Amazing support! Managed to get help to activate the feature and ensure the placement is exactly what i want. Great support team that is responsive!

EMVY.OFFICIAL
シンガポール
2022年2月10日

top app and its free! other apps with variant stock count is not! and the support is super reactive. thanks!

L&E