Hey!Scarcity Low Stock Counter , 102件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年3月19日

AMAZING, I LOVE THIS APP. IT REALLY HELP ME TO INCREASE MY CONVERSION. EVERYTHING IS EASY TO FIND AND THE SUPPORT TEAM IS KIND AN HELPFUL.

viya-stores
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年3月22日

5/5 Fast Support , thanks Zel for your help very much!
5/5 Fast Support , thanks Zel for your help very much!

aplá
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2022年6月13日

Today I added that APP to my store. it is very friendly and easy to set up.
I use 2 features:
1. sales quantity
2. people are watching volume
it is super valuable and great to see ob my store.
I will surely recommend it to another Shopify store.

Led4you
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2022年1月7日

Just started using it... but love it so far. I was looking for a way to let my customers know that my inventory was low. This one does just that. Thanks!

My Faith Ring
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
Minimate Apps が返信しました 2022年1月9日

Thank you so much for your review! ❤️

Best wishes,
Zel from HeyMerch Team

2022年3月31日

Great apps, the best so far that solve this issue. Team is also really helpful! Highly Recommended! Moved our conv rate from 3.5 to 6.2

Azio Beauty
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2022年9月18日

Great App, I use it for scarcity and low stock. Easy to install & use + awsome customer service. Highly recommended!

furrylint
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2022年3月10日

I like this app. Super easy to use. I was up and running within a matter of minutes. Had a little issue getting it to display properly on the product page, but we contacted support and they helped me solve this problem within 3 minutes. Great customer support.

JW PEI Outlet
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2022年3月29日

Awesome app and incredibly helpful support staff got us up and running within 10 minutes of install!

Seedsheets
2022年10月5日

Simply yet useful apps. Had trouble showing it with custom theme. Contacted Support, Zel set it up for me within min. Well done!!

Kaiser Boating Australia
オーストラリア
2022年2月24日

Great app and customer service helped me out super fast to implement it. Hope it will be effective, it's looking good already.

Hipvoordeheb.nl