Hide PayPal in Cart , 161 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 januari 2017

Could I do it myself? Most definitely - after spending half an hours and going through dozens of lines of code and documentation to find that one thing I need to remove. No need for that with this app - $3 per year and 2 minutes of installation are so worth it.

Barba Brada
Duitsland
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
27 maart 2017

App works fine! Fast and professional support.

Leprofumerie
Italië
Bewerkt 22 september 2018

Fantastic app when you offer Paypal for trustworthiness- but prefer minimizing their ugly yellow buttons. Support is pretty awesome too, quick response and most helpful!

The Birdhouse Chick
26 januari 2017

Great app. The paypal button could be misleading the customers.

Un Lieu De Lumiere
Frankrijk
29 januari 2017

Great little app. No problems at all. Makes it less confusing for customers at checkout.

Nityangistore
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
20 april 2018

Been using this app for a while and it does what it promises. Since PayPal isn't the most popular payment option in my country it confused customers that they could only pay with PayPal.

After a while PayPay button in the checkout showed again. I contacted the developer and it was fixed within 24h and 3 emails.

Job well done. :-)

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale
19 januari 2017

Great App and absolutely Genius Support! Thank you so much. I highly recommend that App and its developer!

Burner Motion Shop
Zwitserland
9 maart 2017

Let me just say not only is support friendly, they are knowledgeable, quick, and easy to work with. This is a great solution and rather to try to do it yourself, let them do it for you! Awesome Awesome!

Premier Gift
11 oktober 2019

Cheap, useful and great support ! I recommend this app. Works fine on my website www.boutique-namaste.com

Boutique Namasté