Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 februari 2024

Are you tired of dealing with complicated payment processes on your Shopify store? Look no further than Hidepay – the ultimate game-changer and lifesaver for e-commerce entrepreneurs. As a content creator and avid user, I can confidently say that Hidepay has revolutionized the way I manage payments and enhance customer satisfaction.

One of the most remarkable aspects of Hidepay is its exceptional customer service. When I encountered a minor issue during setup, their support team promptly responded and even offered a personalized Zoom meeting to assist me further. This dedication and support set them apart from other apps in the Shopify marketplace.

What makes Hidepay stand out is its seamless integration with Shopify, offering a plethora of options to streamline payment processes. Whether it's hiding prices for wholesale customers, setting minimum order quantities, or implementing exclusive deals, Hidepay provides the flexibility and functionality needed to optimize your store's performance.

But what truly makes Hidepay a must-have app is its ability to save you time, money, and headaches. Simultanizing the payment process and offering tailored solutions empowers you to focus on growing your business without worrying about technicalities.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend Hidepay to every Shopify store owner out there. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned entrepreneur, this app will elevate your e-commerce game. Don't hesitate – install Hidepay now and experience the difference it can make for your business.

chefmay.com
Egypte
Nextools heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2024

2 april 2024

This is an exceptional app which has recently undergone big improvements to its interface which makes it very easy to follow and implement payment rules. Highly recommend using it once migrated to extensibility checkout on shopify. I have to specifically mention Fabio who is a credit to the company and showed a very deep understanding of the app and shopify overall. He was more than happy to jump on a call immediately after my initial live chat enquiry. You don't get this level of service from the majority of apps in shopify. This is what separate the average apps from the best apps.

HARBOUR LIFESTYLE
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 3 april 2024

Thank you very much for this amazing review, is such a pleasure to help our merchants 😊

27 maart 2024

Broke my checkout and lost money due to it. Support was helpful to fix it in the beginning, but stopped responding for a week now.

I had to pause all rules and there still is no fix to this date.

Zentana
Nederland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 29 maart 2024

We are really sorry if something went wrong with HidePay. I just sent you an email to provide you support in getting HidePay working 😊

15 februari 2024

The easy way to hide my Paypal Express Checkout option. I can't say enough good things about this app. Easy to set up PLUS amazing customer support. Questions were answered very quickly and explained in simple terms. A+++

SupplementSource.ca
Nextools heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2024

5 maart 2024

Massive thanks to Fabio, great service. Also, the app works great and the interface is very slick and integrates very well with Shopify UI. Love it.

Thank you.

The Designer Rooms
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 7 maart 2024

Bewerkt 29 februari 2024

Just to update my original review. This app doesn't work to hide specific payment methods if the customer is logged into shop/shop pay. it works well if they aren't logged into shop. But shop/shop pay doesn't support the customizations. Support has been very helpful in figuring out why it didn't work as I expected.

MBA Cosmetics
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 11 februari 2024

7 februari 2024

Hello; The app did a perfect job. We are able to offer Net terms only to customers who have an active account with us. This is a very important app for any B2B business. The support is excellent.

Super-Dry (01)
Nextools heeft geantwoord 8 februari 2024

Thanks you very much for your positive review, it's a pleasure help our customers 😊

13 april 2024

The CS team provided timely and politely customer service even though problem is not resolved re: some restriction posted by Shopify. I would still recommend this apps and hopefully what I invested (I paid for annual plan) would cover those transaction fees that the business would have to pay without the help of this apps.

Free Little Bees
Hongkong SAR van China
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 15 april 2024

28 maart 2024

Very good experience with customer care, the app is very good for shop that have many payments method. It's easy to use and very useful!

Vip Shop Selene
Italië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 29 maart 2024

Thank you very much for your feedback 😊

2 maart 2024

Today we had a problem with configuring a larger number of markets in our store and the application owners quickly found solutions for us. Every support should look like this, especially on Saturday. Responsiveness 10/10! Recommed this one to anyone looking for good solution in affordable price ;)

HealthLabs