Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 april 2024

The customer service team patiently helped me solve all my problems and finally achieved the results I wanted. A very good program.

Dorsanee Hair
Hongkong SAR van China
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 19 april 2024

8 maart 2024

Great customer service! We appreciated that they took the time to understand our issue, work with the developer, and updated the app to help us resolve it.

Forever Ring
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 10 maart 2024

Thanks you for your positive review 😊

9 februari 2024

I have been using this app for managing diverse payment methods across various products, shopping carts, and customer profiles, and I must say it's truly exceptional. The ease with which it allows me to hide specific payment options based on different criteria is a game-changer for my business.

What sets this app apart is its impeccable customer support. In case you encounter any issues, the live chat support is not only responsive but incredibly fast in addressing and resolving problems. The team behind this app goes above and beyond to ensure a seamless user experience.

The level of customization it offers for tailoring payment methods to specific products and customer segments is unparalleled. This has significantly improved the checkout process for my customers, resulting in higher satisfaction and increased conversions.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a robust solution to manage and optimize payment methods. It's a five-star tool that has become an invaluable asset for my e-commerce business.

Battle Bear Trading Cards & Games
Duitsland
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 10 februari 2024

Thanks you very much for your positive review, it's a pleasure help our customers 😊

8 februari 2024

i tried to hide certain payment methods from my store, for other countries, and its working like its supposed to. its amazing. and support is very responsive, it took them a second to reply.

Nails Decor
Slovenië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 9 februari 2024

Thanks you very much for your positive review 😊

23 februari 2024

Very helpful and helped me step by step via chat and set everything up

FreshDesigns Factory
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 26 februari 2024

5 maart 2024

Andrea Morone was of great help. The app is working pretty good. Thank you so much

Vixily
Marokko
14 dagen gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 7 maart 2024

20 februari 2024

Very satisfied with both the app and the support! Andrea help me with an error I've made and got my rule working in seconds. Highly recommended

Oh Baby!
Griekenland
17 dagen gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback 😊

11 maart 2024

Best support ever, works amazing!

Remote-Gift
Israël
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 12 maart 2024

Bewerkt 15 maart 2024

very good support for setting it up. these guys are awesome!

Beauty-Plus ΡΕΘΥΜΝΟ
Griekenland
14 dagen gebruiken de app
Nextools heeft geantwoord 2 maart 2024

Thanks you for your positive review 😊

2 januari 2024

I recently integrated the Hidepay app into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has truly revolutionized the way I handle payments, providing a seamless and secure experience for both me and my customers.

The user-friendly interface of Hidepay made the setup process a breeze. Within minutes, I was able to customize the app to fit my specific needs, offering a tailored payment solution for my e-commerce business. The flexibility and versatility of Hidepay ensure that it can adapt to a variety of business models, making it a valuable asset for any Shopify store owner.

What truly sets Hidepay apart, however, is their exceptional customer service. I encountered a minor issue during the setup process, and the Hidepay support team was quick to respond and incredibly helpful. They not only resolved my problem promptly but also went above and beyond to ensure that I fully understood how to maximize the app's features.

The dedication and professionalism of the Hidepay support team have left a lasting impression on me. It's evident that they prioritize customer satisfaction and are committed to providing top-notch assistance. In a world where customer service can make or break a business, Hidepay stands out as a shining example of excellence.

Overall, I highly recommend the Hidepay app to any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable and efficient payment solution. With its intuitive interface and unparalleled customer service, Hidepay has become an invaluable asset to my business. Thank you, Hidepay, for not only creating an outstanding app but also for delivering exceptional customer support!

Supplement Hub UK