Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 dicembre 2023

THE BEST APP!
I absolutely love this app! It's hands down the best one out there. I can't recommend it enough. It has everything you need and more. From its user-friendly interface to its impressive range of features, this app truly stands out. It's intuitive, efficient, and has a sleek design. You won't be disappointed with this amazing app. Give it a try and see for yourself why I think it's the absolute best!

leavesdesign
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 2 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Honeycomb Upsell App! It's always great to hear how our merchants are enjoying the features and user-friendly interface. Thank you for your support and we are grateful for your kind words!

15 gennaio 2024

Customer support is great and the app has worked more effectively than any of the other upsell applications. The funnels actually fire correctly and have had no issues.

SnoreLessNow
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
2 gennaio 2024

Abuzar was fantastic. He helped me understand a concept I didn't get, including screenshots to help me along. Thank you!

Jacqueline Vick Books
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

Although there is the option to create a cross sell funnel without offering a discount, the discount keeps on appearing on the offer. Major flaw. Makes the whole app useless for me.

CSPDAO MERCH
Emirati Arabi Uniti
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 novembre 2023

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. Whatever they keep doing to "fix it" for me keeps completely making our add to cart button not usable so no one can checkout. This is the second time in a week they've done this, and completely tanked a sales day for us, then they take days and days to reply and offer a "fix" -- GO ELSEWHERE

Pig of the Month BBQ
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 novembre 2023

Easy app to set up and great (quick) customer support.

Coolcin
Danimarca
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 15 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our upselling app and glad to hear that it was easy to set up. Our customer support is glad to help!

23 novembre 2023

WE love this app! It works!

The Sudsy Soapery
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 2 gennaio 2024

Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, we really appreciate it!

12 gennaio 2024

Great service

TRIHARD
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
31 ottobre 2023

WARNING! Absolutely terrible app & support. We paid $49 for this app and then by mistake we clicked on downgrade to free plan and we lost all the features. I then contacted the support to have this fixed since we a few hours earlier paid $49 for the app but they told me that we would need to pay another $49 to be upgraded again.

DO NOT BUY!