Recensioni (564)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 giugno 2024

The app is easy to use and set up. Integration is super quick and I was able to do it myself, which says a lot! Would be great to have a lower tier plan for stores which sell big ticket items, don't many views but more than the free plan. something in the £20.00 range would be amazing. We have not upgraded yet, but considering it since the app does the job, and does it well.

Naturalmat
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 23 giugno 2024

Thank you for your kind review!

Please email me at aharon@apphub.com, so we can discuss the pricing and make a plan for your store that will ensure your maximum success

1 aprile 2024

We've been using this app on our store for about 3 years now. We've had a few evolutions of the site and changed how we use this app and I have to say the customer service team is always fantastic at helping with questions and issues. Always quick to help and able to get this working and integrated perfectly into our site.

FlexScreen
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 5 aprile 2024

Thank you for the kind review!

Our team will be delighted to read this review, thank you for taking the time to write it :)
Happy Honeycomb Upselling!

31 maggio 2024

In 2023, I would've given this app a glowing 5 stars - it worked perfectly with the three funnels I had in place, all of which had multiple options that would check what items were eligible or not. It increased my sales and customer satisfaction.

Since reopening my store in March 2024, all funnels broke. Items in cart that were supposed to cancel the funnel from triggering didn't work. I didn't realize until I had some orders that got Free Shipping when they shouldn't have. I've tried turning my funnels on and off, using the Duplicate option to activate the "new" version of the funnel while turning the old one off, and also recreating the funnels from complete scratch - all with no luck.

I've been ghosted by support twice. I reached out for the first time on March 27th, ghosted on April 24th with no fix. I tried again on May 1st, and was ghosted on May 8th. Both support staff did the bare minimum in actually testing out the functions, or even looking at what options I had in place. The latter seemed to barely comprehend that I had already done all the "try restarting it" solutions because I was in contact with support previously, and didn't seem to put any effort in to seeing what funnel rules I had.

I'm disappointed to uninstall this app. I'm still giving it 2 stars in fairness that when it worked for me, it did amazing. But the fact that it's broken now for my store, and even worse, the lackadaisical support staff on hand, makes it hard for me to recommend this app to anyone.

Puglie Mart
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

Hey there,

I'm Aaron the Product Manager for Honeycomb.
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with support and the app in general. If you would like to give us another chance I am available at aharon@apphub.com and will be happy to work you through the set up.

I looked through your communication with our team and it appears that your ticket got lost in our ticketing system upgrade, which led to us not being able to reply. The team and I apologize sincerely for this.

With regards to the funnels not working it seems that you were using a "collection" filter which had products in more than one collection and that is what broke the funnels.

Either way we are sorry for your negative and experience and would like a second chance - please reach out to me if you are interested.

21 giugno 2024

This app makes it really easy to set up upsells and cross sells and it is surprisingly versatile. There are a LOT of options you can tweak and test.

Evolve Your Wedding Business
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

I would definitely recommend it was super easy!

Sweetie Shoppers
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 12 maggio 2024

Thank you for your kind review! Our team is available for any help you need.

Happy selling !

20 maggio 2024

eu gostei bastante

Minha loja
Brasile
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 23 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review! Please reach out to me at aharon@apphub.com and let me know how I can make this a 5 star experience for you.

10 giugno 2024

Easy to do easy install very well explains the product

www.Shopthatapp.com
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2024

great app, highly recommend!

WbAC Ceiling Lights and Home Decor
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
6 marzo 2024

awesome app. we have been using it. Support is great

Smiles To Your Door
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 28 marzo 2024

The support team will be delighted to hear your feedback thank you!

Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Best
The CB Team

11 marzo 2024

Super EASY and effective! Would highly recommend to anyone who has multiple products to sell.

GrierMerch
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 28 marzo 2024

Thank you for your review! Happy selling and let us know if you need anything, the team is on standby to help :)