Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 dicembre 2023

THE BEST APP!
I absolutely love this app! It's hands down the best one out there. I can't recommend it enough. It has everything you need and more. From its user-friendly interface to its impressive range of features, this app truly stands out. It's intuitive, efficient, and has a sleek design. You won't be disappointed with this amazing app. Give it a try and see for yourself why I think it's the absolute best!

leavesdesign
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 2 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Honeycomb Upsell App! It's always great to hear how our merchants are enjoying the features and user-friendly interface. Thank you for your support and we are grateful for your kind words!

15 gennaio 2024

Customer support is great and the app has worked more effectively than any of the other upsell applications. The funnels actually fire correctly and have had no issues.

SnoreLessNow
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
2 gennaio 2024

Abuzar was fantastic. He helped me understand a concept I didn't get, including screenshots to help me along. Thank you!

Jacqueline Vick Books
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 novembre 2023

Easy app to set up and great (quick) customer support.

Coolcin
Danimarca
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 15 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our upselling app and glad to hear that it was easy to set up. Our customer support is glad to help!

23 novembre 2023

WE love this app! It works!

The Sudsy Soapery
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 2 gennaio 2024

Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, we really appreciate it!

12 gennaio 2024

Great service

TRIHARD
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
13 ottobre 2023

I have only had the app for a short time, but it is working already. I will continue to use it and tweak my offers as I need to. Love it. Thanks.

Mid Century Modern Gal
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 1 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for our upselling app, Honeycomb. Glad you found the app working well for you!

8 dicembre 2023

Quick to respond. Great Value in the app! Would recommend

Journey Candle Co
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 settembre 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Honeycomb Upsell, and I couldn't be more impressed. Not only does this plug-in enhance my app's functionality, but the standout feature has been the exceptional customer service. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, their support team was quick to respond and provided clear, effective solutions. Their commitment to ensuring a smooth user experience sets them apart. The prompt and friendly assistance they offer has made my app journey incredibly enjoyable. I highly recommend this plug-in to anyone seeking not only excellent functionality but also top-notch customer support that truly goes the extra mile.

Gadget Hive
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 22 settembre 2023

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are thrilled to know that our customer service and the overall experience with Honeycomb Upsell has exceeded your expectations. We take pride in providing our customers with only the best service and are glad it has been such a positive experience for you. We're delighted to have you as part of the Honeycomb community and thank you again for your kind words!

2 novembre 2023

top app and very good support!

Sports Excellence
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Conversion Bear ha risposto 15 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and glad to hear our support was helpful!