Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell , 542件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年12月2日

THE BEST APP!
I absolutely love this app! It's hands down the best one out there. I can't recommend it enough. It has everything you need and more. From its user-friendly interface to its impressive range of features, this app truly stands out. It's intuitive, efficient, and has a sleek design. You won't be disappointed with this amazing app. Give it a try and see for yourself why I think it's the absolute best!

leavesdesign
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2024年1月2日

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Honeycomb Upsell App! It's always great to hear how our merchants are enjoying the features and user-friendly interface. Thank you for your support and we are grateful for your kind words!

2024年1月15日

Customer support is great and the app has worked more effectively than any of the other upsell applications. The funnels actually fire correctly and have had no issues.

SnoreLessNow
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月2日

Abuzar was fantastic. He helped me understand a concept I didn't get, including screenshots to help me along. Thank you!

Jacqueline Vick Books
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年1月15日

Although there is the option to create a cross sell funnel without offering a discount, the discount keeps on appearing on the offer. Major flaw. Makes the whole app useless for me.

CSPDAO MERCH
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年11月3日

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. Whatever they keep doing to "fix it" for me keeps completely making our add to cart button not usable so no one can checkout. This is the second time in a week they've done this, and completely tanked a sales day for us, then they take days and days to reply and offer a "fix" -- GO ELSEWHERE

Pig of the Month BBQ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2023年11月9日

Easy app to set up and great (quick) customer support.

Coolcin
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年11月15日

Thank you for taking the time to review our upselling app and glad to hear that it was easy to set up. Our customer support is glad to help!

2023年11月23日

WE love this app! It works!

The Sudsy Soapery
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2024年1月2日

Thank you for leaving a 5-star review, we really appreciate it!

2024年1月12日

Quick to respond. Great Value in the app! Would recommend

Journey Candle Co
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年10月31日

WARNING! Absolutely terrible app & support. We paid $49 for this app and then by mistake we clicked on downgrade to free plan and we lost all the features. I then contacted the support to have this fixed since we a few hours earlier paid $49 for the app but they told me that we would need to pay another $49 to be upgraded again.

DO NOT BUY!