Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell , 541件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年7月31日

I am very excited to start my business you honeycomb. I have the free plan right now but plan to expand and grow with the Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell. Abuzar was excellent and he helped me to see a small item I had omitted when adding to my Shopify store.

Queenin' 4 GOD, LLC
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年8月7日

Thank you for the review! Glad that the free plan is working for you now. Also nice to hear that Abuzar was helpful with fixing the issue you had.

2023年8月7日

Abuzar was very quick to assess my situation with a funnel not functioning properly and provide a resolution. He even helped test my funnel once we corrected the issue to assure it was working as intended. Very great and helpful support.

Carrie's Counter
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年8月11日

Thank you for being a long-time user our the HoneyComb App and thank you for the review! Glad that Abuzar was able to quickly help you out and test your funnel!

2023年9月23日

ABUZAR IS ASSISTING ME TOO WELL HE S REALLY FAST SOLVING PROBLEMS AND HE S TOO NICE AND KIND I M REALLY HAPPY AND SUGGEST EVERYONE HAVING ABUZAR AS EXPERT HE KNOWS ALL THE WAY FOR MAKING THE BEST SHOP FOR EVERYONE I SUGGEST EVERYONE ABUZAR THANK .the best expert

Il mio negozio SUPERSTARS
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約13時間
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年9月28日

Thank you for taking the time to review our upselling app. Glad to hear that Abuzar was able to help you out!

2023年8月17日

Super high quality app and allows for easy integration and a useful tool to increase AOV and customer experience.
fast and useful support, allowing you fast, proficient, and high quality funnels.
Special reference to Abuzar for referring me to this app, I have used Bundle Bears, another app developed by the team here,
high quality and amazing to work with.

5/5, highly reccomend!

Okoij
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:18日
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年8月29日

Thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's great to hear that you have used some of our other apps including Bundle bear and that Abuzar was able to refer you to Honeycomb upsell funnels!

編集日:2023年2月28日

I've been using and trying few funnels on Honeycomb Upsell Funnels for a some time now and I have to say, I'm really impressed with this app. It's been a game-changer for my Shopify store's sales. The app is easy to install and set up, and the funnels themselves are intuitive and customizable. I especially appreciate the ability to offer upsells and downsells based on specific products or collections.

But what really sets Honeycomb Upsell Funnels apart is the customer support. I had a few questions when I first started using the app, and Itai was incredibly responsive and helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure I was able to get the most out of the app and achieve my sales goals. It's clear that the team behind Honeycomb Upsell Funnels cares about their customers and is committed to providing a great experience.

Overall, I highly recommend Honeycomb Upsell Funnels to any Shopify store owner looking to increase their sales and provide a better shopping experience for their customers. And if you do run into any issues or have questions, you can rest assured that the customer support team will be there to help you every step of the way.

FryZone
レバノン
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年7月1日

Thank you for your generous words and fantastic review! Your kind feedback encourages our team to keep giving our best to provide the best service. We are delighted to have you as our customer and we are glad that Honeycomb was the perfect fit for your business. We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Jonathan, GM @ Conversion Bear

2023年12月8日

Funciona muy bien, y su servicio técnico es muy atento y servicial. La recomiendo!

Celsa Natur
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2024年1月2日

¡Muchas gracias por su excelente calificación de 5 estrellas! Estamos encantados de saber que le gusta el app, así como el servicio técnico atento y servicial que brindamos. Muchas gracias de nuevo.

2023年12月22日

Richzone
アプリの使用期間:6分
2023年8月7日

Trying out the app, so far it's the best we've used for our store. It's very simple to use and has various customizing options. Looking forward to see what it will do for our store.

Natura Decors
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年8月11日

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that you find our upsell app easy to use!

2023年8月21日

Nice support. It was fast and very nice. I recommend this app and the helpdesk team. It works very easy

Pitusca
ポルトガル
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年8月29日

Thank you for the 5-star review and glad to hear that our support was able to help you out.

2023年9月3日

Had a couple of questions for the livechat , Abuzar reacted very fast and helped
me out in just a couple of minutes. Great service !!

Frenova
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:18日
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年9月6日

Thank you for the review and glad Abuzar was able to help out in just a couple of minutes!