HyperSKU ‑ PRO Dropshipping

HyperSKU ‑ PRO Dropshipping

Grátis para instalar. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,6)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 85% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 14% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de janeiro de 2023

Great app!! Really easy to use and perfect for scaling up with dropshipping. Getting in contact with their agents is also really easy en they reply fast as wel. This is the perfect app and tool with every dropshipping businesss!!

EazyGoodz
Países Baixos
Tempo gasto no app: 5 meses
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 30 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback and for being our loyal customer, EazyGoodz! It gives us much pleasure to know that you love the app and that our agents were able to provide you with the assistance you need in a timely manner. Hope you have a wonderful day and don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need! - Victoria from HyperSKU

3 de janeiro de 2023

Terrible support. Order never arrived and did not get refunded yet even though I requested almost 2 weeks ago.

Your Vanity
Estados Unidos
Tempo gasto no app: 14 dias
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 3 de janeiro de 2023

Hi Your Vanity, we appreciate your valuable feedback!

We want you to know that we heard you, and we will try our best in assisting with your inquiries. HyperSKU offers a comprehensive aftersale policy that clearly states, any long shipping orders exceeding 30 days are eligible for a refund. https://support.hypersku.com/en/articles/6765770-hypersku-return-policy-can-i-refund-reship-or-return-hypersku-orders If you qualify for any of the situations mentioned in the policy, feel free to discuss them with your dedicated agent for further aftersale solutions. Thank you for your time! - Victoria from HyperSKU

5 de dezembro de 2022

I recommend the app. Easy to use, appreciate the possibility of customized packages. Great support, I always got my questions answered quickly.

Purify
Tchéquia
Tempo gasto no app: 3 meses
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 6 de dezembro de 2022

Wonderful! Thank you for your genuine feedback, Purify. They encourage us to keep doing our best! We are so happy that you had a great experience at HyperSKU. Don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated agent at any time. Have a wonderful day!

24 de novembro de 2022

Highly recommended. I am a service provider and I recommend hypersku to all my clients. They offers Fast delivery + Cheaper Rates and effective communication.

Heatify Pro
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Tempo gasto no app: 2 meses
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 24 de novembro de 2022

Your review made our day! Thank you for your genuine feedback, Heatify Pro. We are so happy that you had a great experience at HyperSKU. Have a lovely day and wish you the best during BFCM!
- Victoria from HyperSKU

Data de edição: 21 de novembro de 2022

Amazing service. Works perfectly. Easy to use interface, payments goes smoothly, great agents who always find what I am looking for, and so on. App is just installed, and then it works. Very nice! Ask for Jane and Miki and you will have the best help there is!

pinkiepad
Suécia
Tempo gasto no app: 5 dias
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 21 de novembro de 2022

Hi pinkiepad, glad to hear you enjoy our app! Thank you for your kind words, they encourage us to keep doing our best. So glad to hear that Jane and Miki were able to solve your inquiries promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to them, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Have a lovely day!
- Victoria from HyperSKU

15 de novembro de 2022

Great fulfilment provider giving you a personal agent who is always there to help and support! Although I'm new to dropshipping it makes it a lot things better, e.g. shipping times.

The Simple Cat
Chipre
Tempo gasto no app: 13 dias
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 15 de novembro de 2022

Hi The Simple Cat, it's great to hear that you are satisfied with HyperSKU! Your kind words will encourage us in doing our best. Don't hesitate to contact your dedicated agent for further inquiries. Looking forward to serving you again!
Have a lovely day. : )

Victoria from HyperSKU

10 de novembro de 2022

Shipping heavy products gave me sleepless nights until I found HyperSKU and Jarvan helped me out. I love what you guys do for us

hogar Del Placer
Nigéria
Tempo gasto no app: 2 meses
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 10 de novembro de 2022

Hi hogar Del Placer, we’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our service. I will definitely forward your kind words to Jarvan and we will continue doing our best in assisting you. Have a lovely day! - Victoria from HyperSKU

6 de novembro de 2022

This is the Best Product Sourcing and Fullfilment App for Dropshipping! Very fair shipping conditions and prices, very fast sourcing of every product and a very nice team which helps you with every problem. I highly recommend it!

Social-Trendz
Alemanha
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 10 de novembro de 2022

Hi Social-Trends, perfect! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad your inquiry was resolved professionally by our team. Feel free to contact your dedicated agent for further support. Looking forward to serving you again. Have a great day! - Victoria from HyperSKU

4 de novembro de 2022

WOW! What a life saver, we went from angry customers not knowing when their order is going to arrive and now all our customers are happy! Hypersku provided many great things such as, fast shipping, tracking numbers, cheaper product prices and even private labeling! WOW thanks guys

Goose Plushies
Austrália
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 mês
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 4 de novembro de 2022

Hello Goose Plushies, your kind words are much appreciated! So glad to hear that you enjoyed using our app and received the help you needed to grow your business. Your satisfaction is our motivation. Don't hesitate to drop us any questions or inquiries. We love to help!
Have a lovely day and looking forward to serving you again. - Victoria from HyperSKU

Data de edição: 2 de dezembro de 2022

Responsive and communicative. At first had some struggles and growing pains but amazing service. Very responsive. Very helpful. Help find and source anything you need as well as customizing products. You name it. Shipping is also done deceptively quickly, which is very crucial and keeps customers happy. Jiana is my Agent and she is working hard and doing her best.

Soul Snatch Store
Países Baixos
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 mês
etailerhub deixou uma resposta 3 de novembro de 2022

Hi Soul Snatch Store, we appreciate your updated feedback! Our team will look into your case and your assigned agent will also reach out to you immediately. Please kindly share more details and we will try our best to find a better solution to suit your needs. Hope you have a lovely day. Thank you for your time! - Victoria from HyperSKU