Arvostelut (450)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. maaliskuu 2018

Great app. This app makes it so much simpler to create a video gallery.

Guidelines4quilting Com
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
17. marraskuu 2020

i like this app, it helped me with a lot, escacially with adding my pictures to my store. It helped because im a visual person

Style-of-Styless
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
27. kesäkuu 2017

great app. works really well.
however, how do i upload videos?
thanks in advance.

Theyawnchoker
Kreikka
Noin 19 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
29. heinäkuu 2021

Absolutely thrilled with the fast and effective customer service from customer support person VJ. My problem was fixed within a few minutes. Thankyou

Mane Salon
Uusi-Seelanti
Noin 18 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
1. maaliskuu 2019

App only works with YouTube and Vimeo videos. The app description is highly misleading and self-serving.

Vidlogix
Noin 16 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
EnormApps vastasi 9. maaliskuu 2019

We are sorry you found the description miss leading but its not.
It is possible to showcase videos using an URL outside YouTube and Vimeo. We hope you would re-install our app and give us a chance to make videos ourside YouTube and Vimeo work.

3. tammikuu 2020

This is actually one of the best solutions for a gallery. Quick and easy and the use is straight to the point.

WorthWhile Brand
Noin 13 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. lokakuu 2019

I used this app to create a gallery page that was not possible with my original theme. I have to say it is really excellent. It has done precisely what I wanted. The app is easy to install and very easy to use, with plenty of scope for adjustment. But that’s not the best thing about this app. The best thing is the support. It is the best support I have ever encountered for anything on the Internet. The support staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I had several queries where I required modifications that were not standard. The support team solved all of the issues I encountered and produced fabulous results. I am extremely impressed and thoroughly recommend this app.

Whose Art
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 12 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. lokakuu 2020

This app is PERFECT! Not only does it have a free option, but the customer service is AMAzing. As soon as I was confused or didn't know how to add a photo, a representative called and walked me through the entire process. They respond quickly to emails and are very helpful with any and all questions. Would highly recommend!

Kemi Designs LLC
Noin 7 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
7. joulukuu 2020

So far this is just what I was looking for. Will upgrade to the paid version within the next week after I've played with it and figured out just what my needs are. A+

Tampa Printing and Signs
Noin 6 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
2. joulukuu 2020

Everything we were looking for. Perfect plugin to create a quick gallery. I believe we may end up getting the paid version if needed.

MALOMSYART GALLERY