Enorm Image Gallery + Video , 448件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2020年4月15日

My stock gallery action with Shopify was really limited, and EA Image + Video helped me take my site to the next level! It was an amazing investment and the support is top-notch! Highly recommended!

LightSmiths
アプリの使用期間:3日
2020年3月5日

It's very easy to use and the interface is excellent and I'm very happy. It is even better if it supports Japanese.

QBB store
日本
アプリの使用期間:3日
2020年7月9日

The app is easy to add videos, and the configurations are nice and simple, but the real value is the help the developers offered. I had a conflict with my theme and from the time I contacted them via email and the time they fixed it was barely a few hours. Great, GREAT service!

Voice Over Essentials
2021年12月12日

I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it

Il forcolaio matto
イタリア
2017年6月7日

App is great, customer service is outstanding. Fast response time.

Falcon Kydexcreations
編集日:2017年6月25日

Absolutely love this app. Easy installation, looks great, easy to use. We were using a different app that was much more expensive and actually functioned a lot slower and less clean. I especially like that when you change the order of your images visually, it changes the order of your list of files to match (something you might take for granted). I wanted a few customizations and they got back to me super fast and made all the changes without any trouble! I also really appreciate the ability to have multiple galleries for the same price and each one can have different styles. I can't wait to try the video gallery! https://jaobrand.com/pages/gallery

Jaowholesale
2017年9月28日

We have found this app super easy to load and use. The customer service is outstanding and they customised the slider design and colours to suit our website in a matter of minutes! After trialling several gallery apps, we're happy that we settled on this one. Highly recommended!

The Dharma Door
オーストラリア
2017年9月28日

Fantastic, simple, fast loading. So easy to use. Up in a matter of minutes. Affordable as well. Thanks for the great app!

Alphabetart
2022年11月2日

I love the app. Does exactly what it claims to do, and looks seamless with my Shopify theme. I had a design question, and support was wonderful.

GANEAUX
編集日:2018年10月15日

This gallery is by far the best I have tried. I have what I thought was an issue with the app, customer service replied to me within minutes and it turns out a previous gallery I tried still had code embedded on my site!

Great app guys. Highly recommend it

bamboo bamboo