Enorm Image Gallery + Video , 448件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2017年5月12日

Good app and excellent customer service.
They replied to my email within mins and resolved the issue.
Very satisfied with their service.

Vintage Sports Images New
カナダ
2018年7月24日

After looking into galleries out there for something as simple as 60 images in a single collection, I couldn't believe the sky rocketing prices out there (monthly) for other apps on the market. This app has by far the best pricing and best customer service. I had a small hiccup (user error) and this team was able to fix it for me nearly instantly. There email support is freaky fast and they had the problem fixed within minutes of emailing them.

5 star and highly recommended for any one looking to host a gallery on their site with tons of images!

Bibles And Coffee
アメリカ合衆国
2017年4月8日

Great support, easy handling and very satisfied with this app!

Fuxj
ドイツ
2017年6月4日

The BEST Lookbook app on Shopify in minimal cost!!! Provides a lot of customization features!! Highly Recommended !!

Garden Sage Nurseries
イギリス
編集日:2019年7月8日

So far so good, everything works just fine, easy to install and didn't need any assistance from developers so can't say how they respond to messages and fixing potential issues. check it out in action: promopokloni.hr

Promoland Test
クロアチア
2019年3月5日

I used this app as I needed to add a lookbook to my website, I find it very easy to use. It looks greqt on my site too.

Cherry Ace
南アフリカ
EnormApps が返信しました 2019年3月9日

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that you liked our apps interface and layouts.

編集日:2019年7月8日

This is a really easy to use app and its great value for money too! thorougly recommneded, try it out, customer service is excellent - I love this app :)

It Really Works Vitamins
イギリス
2018年1月17日

Easy to use and understand. Looks just the way we wanted! Super quick response, and super helpfull staff. Thank you guys!

Unaas
ノルウェー
2018年6月15日

App is very easy to use, uploads and customization is very easy to use, installs into your websites seamlessly, once installed loads extremely fast on web page. support team is will help you right away if there is any issues or you can't figure something out. all in all great free app.
I've tried quite a few while making our site seams to be the best one

Bella Boutique Montreal
カナダ
編集日:2017年8月18日

This company kicks ass. The apps are on point and the support is one of the best I've come across.

We spent 2 hours installing and the uninstalling other image gallery apps with a lot of frustration. We are not novice users. 6 different apps all claimed false free features to mine your data and just get you to download the app.

Enormapps image gallery does exactly what they claim and at a very fair price compared to the rest. Their support was immadiate. The app works amazing and looks awesome! Highly recommend these guys.

Lumativ